Funny pictures thread

Zathras

What the actual fuck... who are those absolute bellends?

I think you could quite comfortably show this to anyone who thinks 'political correctness has gone too far' as evidence that it was necessary tbh.

EDIT - sorry, meant to click the politics thread and ended up in here :lol: Thought it was real. Was gonna say, don't remember it ever being that bad...!

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I think you could quite comfortably show this to anyone who thinks 'political correctness has gone too far' as evidence that it was necessary tbh.

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

EDIT - sorry, meant to click the politics thread and ended up in here :lol: Thought it was real. Was gonna say, don't remember it ever being that bad...!

Holy fuck. 

• Haha 1

In my defence, I'm overtired and not paying a huge amount of attention to anything being said. I just saw it and thought to myself that it seemed a lot like what you read in the Daily Mail and then that was that.