What are you drinking?

Guest alex

Remember Toonprick's crack about training his tastebuds to discern the subtleties of a single malt when it was mixed with Pepsi Max? :lol:

:lol: Probably all done with a wad of tobacco packed into his lower lip too.

Remember Toonprick's crack about training his tastebuds to discern the subtleties of a single malt when it was mixed with Pepsi Max? :lol:

:spit: what the actual fuck?

It's nuts, to qualify they have to blind taste 6 reds and 6 whites, describe them and then say where they are from and the year. The wines can be from anywhere across the world. They train for up to a decade to do it and most fail, it's basically about 4 lads doing one of the hardest exam in the world.

I meant you're a gay man or "fella" if you prefer living a straight lie. Don't make me explain my jokes to you, CT, that will be the final straw in our relationship.

:lol:

Gay / jolly / whatever

Apart from the botty bit I probably am.

And let's face it, women love the botty bit and American pie taught me we fellas have a jolly spot up there.

Maybe just like cooking etc we're late to the party.

Got to tag @@Meenzer