Swansea v Newcastle

ChezGiven

:rolleyes: Thats some fucking umberella Accadacca stopping your chips getting pissed on

you've got to admit that getting a spawny point at a top 6 side despite playing crap is a 'right result' as the cockanees would say.

forest have lost at donny so what's the problem ??

coventry and preston to come - 6 points and a boost to the gd - what could be better ?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Thats some fucking umberella Accadacca stopping your chips getting pissed on

you've got to admit that getting a spawny point at a top 6 side despite playing crap is a 'right result' as the cockanees would say.

coventry and preston to come - 6 points and a boost to the gd - what could be better ?

I admire your optimism and for much of the season i kinda secretely agreed in a way but come on mate look at our form from december...not the form of league champions is it?

Im normally an optimistic guy but atm im finding it hard to even be slightly optimistic.

The homes games are going to be high pressure games...we could fuck up again tbh.

having just watched that game amongst the swansea fans, i must say i have never felt so embarrassed or apologetic! jesus what a useless bunch, the absolute lack of passion, ability to pass or keep the ball reminds me too well of last season. Promotion? no chance surely ;)

What's the problem? We're going to be undone, that's the problem.

havent you being trotting this line out since the season began ?

30 games in to the season and still to be 'undone' ???

give yer heed a shake man.

Derby, off the top of my head

Today?

the list doth go on

I admire your optimism and for much of the season i kinda secretely agreed in a way but come on mate look at our form from december...not the form of league champions is it?

Im normally an optimistic guy but atm im finding it hard to even be slightly optimistic.

The homes games are going to be high pressure games...we could fuck up again tbh.

the 'problem' with your logic is this.

promotion will be achieved just by winning the remaining home games - all the away games could be drawn or lost

and it still won't alter the fact that promotion cannot fail to be achieved.

like nearly all teams that have come to SJP this season, they are beaten before they start - they walk out on the pitch, look up at the stands and the bottle goes. as long as 'fans' don't start giving the players a hard time at the first sign of a misplaced pass, probably every home game will yield 3 points. only forest and sheff utd to play out of the top 8 at home.

lots of easy away games coming too, tho' Boro could be a problem.

forest are having their wobble after a great run and who is to say they havent shot their bolt ?

people need to get a grip - less than 2 weeks ago, Cardiff were being annihilated but that seems to be forgotten due to 2 below par performances away.

still 100% convinced of promotion and title - no amount of abuse will make me change my stance.

having just watched that game amongst the swansea fans, i must say i have never felt so embarrassed or apologetic! jesus what a useless bunch, the absolute lack of passion, ability to pass or keep the ball reminds me too well of last season. Promotion? no chance surely ;)

60 points from 30 games = 2 points per game

46 games x 2points = 92 = title = premiership = bags more dough = better quality players in = survival in prem = even more dough = more quality players in = etc etc etc............

So why do you never post after a loss?

I know it's a results game, but the performances (bar Cardiff) have been awful all season long. Even when we won comfortably it's been off the back of a decent defence. The mddle of the park is a fucking disgrace and up crbt we're overstocked with big lumps who haven't an ounce of mbility or guile between them.

If we do go up an don't heavily Invest we'll be torn apart by all but the promoted sides, make no mistake.

We're just not very good

What's the problem? We're going to be undone, that's the problem.

havent you being trotting this line out since the season began ?

30 games in to the season and still to be 'undone' ???

give yer heed a shake man.

our last away win was 8 games ago, that's not champions material. We're only still top because Forest hit their damp patch at the same time

promotion will be achieved just by winning the remaining home games - all the away games could be drawn or lost

like nearly all teams that have come to SJP this season, they are beaten before they start - they walk out on the pitch, look up at the stands and the bottle goes. as long as 'fans' don't start giving the players a hard time at the first sign of a misplaced pass, probably every home game will yield 3 points. only forest and sheff utd to play out of the top 8 at home.

forest are having their wobble after a great run and who is to say they havent shot their bolt ?

people need to get a grip - less than 2 weeks ago, Cardiff were being annihilated but that seems to be forgotten due to 2 below par performances away.

still 100% convinced of promotion and title - no amount of abuse will make me change my stance.

One good game doesnt confirm shit mate....we were poor before that game and been arguably even more poor after it.

Your logic in theory should be good if we were a good side but we are not, far from it...yes we SHOULD win our home games and yes we SHOULD get at LEAST a draw away at most sides but it has shown that when our playing squad and more importantly our backroom staff (regarding good tactics) is not capable of consistency then we can not apply that logic.

So why do you never post after a loss?

I know it's a results game, but the performances (bar Cardiff) have been awful all season long. Even when we won comfortably it's been off the back of a decent defence. The mddle of the park is a fucking disgrace and up crbt we're overstocked with big lumps who haven't an ounce of mbility or guile between them.

If we do go up an don't heavily Invest we'll be torn apart by all but the promoted sides, make no mistake.

We're just not very good

what do you want me to do like, come on slagging them off just for losing a game ?

it is human nature to jump on the negatives of anything in life - that is not my nature.

I prefer to be positive - not illogically positive, but positive.

This season has been a complete surprise for most people who expected a season of toil and strife, but as the 'fire sale' was nowhere near as clinical as everyone thought it would be, I knew the squad - albeit a small one until January, was way too good for the sh%te in the CCC and so it has proved.

yep, lots of grinding performances, but plenty of guts, determination etc which was so sadly lacking last season.

PROMOTION IS COMING SO DEAL WITH IT.

One good game doesnt confirm shit mate....we were poor before that game and been arguably even more poor after it.

Your logic in theory should be good if we were a good side but we are not, far from it...yes we SHOULD win our home games and yes we SHOULD get at LEAST a draw away at most sides but it has shown that when our playing squad and more importantly our backroom staff (regarding good tactics) is not capable of consistency then we can not apply that logic.

look, if you and most others on this board are happy to worry unnecessarily and lose sleep, go ahead but you won't find me doing it.

The thing is...

The key to success isnt just about having ability in our squad it is consistency...consistency in team selection, consistency on tactics and consistency in attitude.

We have an OK squad, a squad that SHOULD really being battering this league BUT we dont have the quality in the backroom staff to provide the consistency we need. The blame for me falls at Hughtons feet.

Negative Negative Negative.

Regardless of who we are playing, home or away we should be going all out to win each and every game...not to soak up the pressure and hope to get lucky...his tactis are gash...the football is gash and in turn our performances on the whole have been gash too.

You can see and hear in Hughtons personality when he speaks he's a fuckin wimp of a man.

Edited by @sportsdirect.COCK

what do you want me to do like, come on slagging them off just for losing a game ?

it is human nature to jump on the negatives of anything in life - that is not my nature.

I prefer to be positive - not illogically positive, but positive.

This season has been a complete surprise for most people who expected a season of toil and strife, but as the 'fire sale' was nowhere near as clinical as everyone thought it would be, I knew the squad - albeit a small one until January, was way too good for the sh%te in the CCC and so it has proved.

yep, lots of grinding performances, but plenty of guts, determination etc which was so sadly lacking last season.

PROMOTION IS COMING SO DEAL WITH IT.

What I want is evidence for your optimism. I want clarification of your claim that we'd "piss this league"

I look at the performances this season and I see no marked improvement in the forwards and midfield play, from last season. The only improvement has been at the back, and I'd put that down to poor opposition as much as improved cohesion.

What we're doing, is going for gold in the Special Olympics.

You can see and hear in Hughtons dimena when he speaks he's a fuckin wimp of a man.

his what? :rolleyes:

;)

My bad..tryin to be articulate and failed lol

I thought dimena as in personality...way he conducts his self <_<

What was the word i was looking for?

You can see and hear in Hughtons dimena when he speaks he's a fuckin wimp of a man.

;)

his demeanour :(

;)

his demeanour :(

Haha ayee thats the shizzle :(

Hughton needs to sit the team down and watch a replay of this game, and learn from Swansea how to pass a ball 5-10 yards without giving it away. Our midfield players seem to want an age on the ball before they can decide what they want to do with it. Lost count how many times Nolan gave it away.

CH set his team up to dominate midfield with 5 across the park - failed, totally outplayed for near all the game. Going to be a long run in now, winning our home games is going to be no where near enough, any team having a go and putting pressure on early will have a field day.

Hughton needs to sit the team down and watch a replay of this game, and learn from Swansea how to pass a ball 5-10 yards without giving it away. Our midfield players seem to want an age on the ball before they can decide what they want to do with it. Lost count how many times Nolan gave it away.

CH set his team up to dominate midfield with 5 across the park - failed, totally outplayed for near all the game. Going to be a long run in now, winning our home games is going to be no where near enough, any team having a go and putting pressure on early will have a field day.

I find it amazing how many teams in this division which I still class as poor, have midfields generally filled with players who are better than ours at football basics like short passing and retaining possession.

I have a lot of time for Nolan's stuff about the team spirit and he does epitomise the pretty good way the team have responded to going down but the bloke is a fucking shit footballer and he's really starting to piss me off.

I'm also getting pissed off with how Guthrie has started doing too many Parker-esque pirouettes.