Swansea v Newcastle

ChezGiven

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've always been this shit really, but previously we had Enrique bombing up the left and Saylor in defence.

Agreed Ricky and Guti down the left was most of our positve play.

'was' is the key word. We now have a second area which is Routledge but the buggers dont give it to him nor help him out

Utterly embarrassing to come out of a hopeless toothless performance like that without losing.

So many of our players were horrendously bad. Despite us being completely dominated all game our manager could do nothing to even change the way we were playing. They all got a HUGE break there with what was a good ball into the box from Best, and good positioning and a quality finish from Carroll.

In no way deserved. I missed the goal because it was becoming painful to watch, but something really needs to be changed. I think I'm going to have to blame Hughton. People have questioned what would happen when we started going on a bad run, and whether he would be able to get us out of it, and it is beginning to look like he doesn't have the answers.

He just doesn't strike me as someone who can motivate his players to perform. We have seen Guthrie and Nolan play ten times better than how they played today, and its the same with Carroll. The only players who really looked bothered were the new guys who have a point to prove at their new club. That isn't to say that our squad would be good enough for the Premiership if we just had a decent manager, because Nolan is quickly becoming a Nicky Butt type player, and the simple passes and runs seem to be past us, but we have seen that our team can rip apart others in this league when we are on a run - so why can't Hughton influence the players to rekindle that form?

I can't fucking believe we came away with a point.

If a team ever deserved to win it was Swansea, we were pathetic again and they looked like a class act playing against a team lacking mediocrity levels.

Nice taken goal by Carroll though, thank God.

Absolutely fuckin shocking...guttless...toothless...idealess...USELESS!!

Hughton didnt have a fuckin clue what to do...Nolan should have been pulled off after 30 mins, Lovenkrands moved out tot he left and Best brought on...Best when he did come on actually looked like the only player willing to do anything and got a great assist.

Are you clowns who supported Nolan still thinkin this fuckin useless splurge of shit should still be in the team?

Guthrie and Smith were no better and i really fuckin feel sorry for Carroll...in turn Carrolls doubters must now be starting to realise that it is the sheer lack of service to him thats poor not the player himself....give him something to get on the end of and he will score...he's showed that today and in recent weeks.

We missed Gutierrez today...

Point it better than fuck all but we deserved absolutely fuck all....i fear for the 1st time that the wheels have fell off.... :rolleyes: