Swansea v Newcastle

ChezGiven

Terrible for 91 minutes, don't deserve a point. How many times were we dallying on the ball? Nolan and Smith provided absolutely nothing. Back four did all right for the most part, forwards and midfield were generally terrible.

hope that Hughton sees that this is not a point gained, but a point stolen

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky we had that 10 point lead. It won't carry us forever though and someone needs to start throwing some teacups.

Teacups...fuck that id be rippin up the benchs in the dressing room and twatting certain players repeatedly after that shower of shit!

We have seen Guthrie and Nolan play ten times better than how they played today,

Have we? Apart from his goals, I have yet to see Nolan play well.

Fair enough, I suppose, but his hat-trick against Ipswich showed that he has much more to offer. He even had to use his pace for one of them goals, so he must have some of it left...He just doesn't seem to use it.

We have seen Guthrie and Nolan play ten times better than how they played today,

Have we? Apart from his goals, I have yet to see Nolan play well.

Fair enough, I suppose, but his hat-trick against Ipswich showed that he has much more to offer. He even had to use his pace for one of them goals, so he must have some of it left...He just doesn't seem to use it.

It amazes me why some people still back him...he is shit man.

It amazes me why some people still back him...he is shit man.

The only time the lazy bastard ever runs is when there's a sniff of a goal about. Case in point Carroll's goal.. who was there to clean up the scraps if it was headed across goal or the keeper parried it? Kevin Nolan. That's the kind of play where he gets his goals. Worth putting up with the other 89 minutes of woefulness? Has needed a 'rest' for a long time now, but we all know that Hughton doens't see it. Keeps thinking that putting him out there will bring us goals, because early in the season he was getting them. The more performances like that we put on, the more other teams will realise that we're crap and will keep the pressure on like Swansea did all game.

Swansea played keep ball in midfield and created no more chance than us.

Very harsh having a go at Hughton, we took a point which was more than any manager could have got out of team that simply didn't turn up.

Nolan might score goal and play some blinding passes, but he's a passenger for the rest of the game, roll on Bartons return.

feck this shite, we had 20% possession at one stage!? WHAT THE FUCK!!!

Fuck me we're shite, totally deserved to get a thumping, nolan - shite, smith - shite, lovenkrands - shiter, fritzl - never seen him do anything, guthrie - shite, carroll - shite, collocini - good.

Very harsh having a go at Hughton, we took a point which was more than any manager could have got out of team that simply didn't turn up.

Nolan might score goal and play some blinding passes, but he's a passenger for the rest of the game, roll on Bartons return.

Wrong...Hughton has little or NO tactical nouse...relies on Calderwood which isnt much better.

Blinding passes...your having a laugh fella.

Nolan might score goal and play some blindmans passes, but he's a passenger for the rest of the game, roll on Bartons return.

fyp

Phil, Nolan was (above all others) guilty of the most woeful ball retention I've seen this season. Mugged for the ball too often, gave the ball away cheaply all too often and gave absolutely nothing worthwhile to the team today

Phil, Nolan was (above all others) guilty of the most woeful ball retention I've seen this season. Mugged for the ball too often, gave the ball away cheaply all too often and gave absolutely nothing worthwhile to the team today

Fish i've been saying this all season and got slated for it...he has scored goals for us which have been important dont get me wrong but his performances have been consistently shit all season...even the games he scored in apart from his goals he was awful.

Like iv said many many times Hughton hasnt got the balls to drop him.

This is what I wanted to ask.

If your comment is a true reflection of the game i.e. the opposition huffed and puffed withouth creating much, isn't that a reflection of most of our season? I've only seen a handful of games, and the dross we served up with the opposition being actually worse was how it all seemed to be panning out.

If your comment is a true reflection of the game i.e. the opposition huffed and puffed withouth creating much, isn't that a reflection of most of our season? I've only seen a handful of games, and the dross we served up with the opposition being actually worse was how it all seemed to be panning out.

Swansea BATTERED us in terms of possesion and they did create more than us. By far and away the better team and deserved to beat us.

Swansea BATTERED us in terms of possesion and they did create more than us. By far and away the better team and deserved to beat us.

Thanks d.c. How many chances did both teams have? Especially Swansea?