Congrats Khay

khay

I asked the little lady to marry me at the weekend and she said yes. Picked out the ring tonight, she has to wait 6 weeks to get it made in her size though. :)

and no she is not pregnant. :(

Thinking about tying the knot myself next year, proposed about 5 years ago, been together 17. Tend not to rush into things me like, she doesn't seem to keen now to be honest :)

I thought my five and a half years was bad. :(

Thinking about tying the knot myself next year, proposed about 5 years ago, been together 17. Tend not to rush into things me like, she doesn't seem to keen now to be honest :)

I thought my five and a half years was bad. :(

Kids sort of got in the way and she's not one of these lasses that wants the 'big day' thing. If I had it my way I'd go to the civic with some witnesses and say nowt to anyone, she's catholic though and that would go down like a shit sarnie with her lot.

Got to pick her own. Balls can't remember what my last choice was now. :(

I reckon thats all bollocks, men love to join in the joke about the old 'ball and chain', 'er indoors', the one who must be obeyed, just nod and agree for an easy life etc etc. Imo, thats because we all have latent oedipus complexes and want 'mother' to be in charge like when we were little boys.

Plenty of men (real men) are kind, loving, fair and importantly in charge. The way it should be.

(I'm not saying i do any of this btw.)