Who would you bring back...

Toonraider

....from the dead?

Whilst watching the GP coverage the other day, there were several shots of Bruno Senna with his helmet on and visor up. He looked so like his uncle, it was quite eery and bought a pang to my heart :D I wish Ayrton was still around. Made me think..if you had the chance who would you bring back to life? ...and at the same age they were when they passed away.

'Real life' I'd wish for my mum back who died when I was just 13. I'd love to actually get to know her. I'd also wish for my Dad back who passed away about 18 months ago.

Then of course Senna...I wonder what he'd be doing now? I guess he'd be about 50. Thats hard to believe :lol:

Edited by Toonraider

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-personal Bill Hicks and Einstein.

Yess, good one.

I'd add Steve Irwin...it was absolutely shocking to me that someone so vibrant, with such a passion for life died so young...and so unecessarily too.

My Gran who died a year ago.

My housemate's girlfriend who died last summer, as well as it being an awful tragedy for a delightful 20 year old to die so suddenly, he wouldn't be going out with the annoying-as-hell 19 year old who doesn't shut the fuck up.

Jackie Milburn - would love to hear what he would have to say about NUFC and the rollercoaster ride it has been through in the years since his death.

Hughie Gallagher - allow him a chance to prove his innocence.

....from the dead?

Whilst watching the GP coverage the other day, there were several shots of Bruno Senna with his helmet on and visor up. He looked so like his uncle, it was quite eery and bought a pang to my heart :D I wish Ayrton was still around. Made me think..if you had the chance who would you bring back to life? ...and at the same age they were when they passed away.

'Real life' I'd wish for my mum back who died when I was just 13 . I'd love to actually get to know her. I'd also wish for my Dad back who passed away about 18 months ago.

Then of course Senna...I wonder what he'd be doing now? I guess he'd be about 50. Thats hard to believe :lol:

same here. She died 3 months ago.

Personally, my grandma. She died about 8 years ago now. Sucks that she didn't get to see a great-grandchild. She was awesome.

In general- Dwight Eisenhower. A guy like that is what my country needs right now.

Personally, my grandma. She died about 8 years ago now. Sucks that she didn't get to see a great-grandchild. She was awesome.

In general- Dwight Eisenhower. A guy like that is what my country needs right now.

i would of said MacArthur myself

Personally, my wee brother, who died on 2007.

Otherwise, Jimi Hendrix

John Smith ( former Labour Leader, would be interesting to see how things would've been with him).

Dougal Haston ( mountaineer)

Sir Bobby