Liverpool up for sale

Sonatine

Honestly struggling to think of these brilliant Scouse comedians.

Think it was Nick Hancock who said try naming five funny scousers and you'll be onto Cilla Black by number 4 :angry:

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex was spot on.

Can't exercise your superiority complex with Man U or any of the other Champions League team supporters any more but still want to get mouthy with someone.

Well done on not having an owner as shit as ours....yet.

Isn't there some speculation these other septics don't have much money for investment too? Out of the frying pan into the fire perhaps?

No one knows who the new owners are yet. But who ever buys will pay back the debt to RBS. So unlike Man Utd we don't have to pay intrest and we wont be losing shit loads of cash. So in nutshell we will have more cash to spend on players. Also whoever buys will have to spend big in Jan and build a new ground. Unlike Newcastle Liverpool is a worldwide supported club so it wont be hard to sell.

Alex was spot on.

Can't exercise your superiority complex with Man U or any of the other Champions League team supporters any more but still want to get mouthy with someone.

Isn't there some speculation these other septics don't have much money for investment too? Out of the frying pan into the fire perhaps?

No one knows who the new owners are yet. But who ever buys will pay back the debt to RBS. So unlike Man Utd we don't have to pay intrest and we wont be losing shit loads of cash. So in nutshell we will have more cash to spend on players. Also whoever buys will have to spend big in Jan and build a new ground. Unlike Newcastle Liverpool is a worldwide supported club so it wont be hard to sell.

Just like NUFC then

Woo hoo \o/

Don't count your chickens pal.

Alex was spot on.

Just like NUFC then

Woo hoo \o/

Don't count your chickens pal.

:angry: Very apt.

Honestly struggling to think of these brilliant Scouse comedians.

Think it was Nick Hancock who said try naming five funny scousers and you'll be onto Cilla Black by number 4 :angry:

you'd have to multiply jimmy tarbuck x 5 and then you'd still have nothing....

Which soft twat lowered the English border to Newcastle. Newcastle should be part of Scotland. They can't play football and you can't understand them for fuck sake.

you were just an underachieving club before Shankly took over pal, you were nothing. You may well go back to this, in fact you're well on the way already.

Liverpool should be in North Wales or Ireland by the way, as most of your gloryseeking support is based there, just like ManU.

Liverpool should be in North Wales or Ireland by the way, as most of your gloryseeking support is based there, just like ManU.

Perm (no pun intended) one from Dublin, Oslo and Singapore.

Liverpool worldwide Newcastle local club its funny looking at all you jealous twats on here. Fucking dusty trophy room club. Get back to the championship were you's deserve to be Scottish speaking twats. Newcastle should be in Scotland you's speak the same and Newcastle FC is at the same level as Hearts for fuck sake.

You were given ample warning but you persisted. No-one but yourself is responsible for any of the vile shite that any of our regulars choose to sign you up for.

Can't believe that you lot actually think this is a Scouser. He doesn't come across as having the remotest amount of intelligence but then seems to know that Newcastle is near to the Scottish Border, can't say I've come across many young ones in this country who are good on geography. I remember one North East guy asking me if Liverpool was anywhere near Leicester, unfortunately I don't find that unusual for some of todays youngsters. This one appears to know more about the North East than Liverpool. He just doesn't sound Scouse at all to me.

Can't believe that you lot actually think this is a Scouser. He doesn't come across as having the remotest amount of intelligence but then seems to know that Newcastle is near to the Scottish Border, can't say I've come across many young ones in this country who are good on geography. I remember one North East guy asking me if Liverpool was anywhere near Leicester, unfortunately I don't find that unusual for some of todays youngsters. This one appears to know more about the North East than Liverpool. He just doesn't sound Scouse at all to me.

Newcastle isn't particular near the Scottish border though. :angry:

Liverpool worldwide Newcastle local club its funny looking at all you jealous twats on here. Fucking dusty trophy room club. Get back to the championship were you's deserve to be Scottish speaking twats. Newcastle should be in Scotland you's speak the same and Newcastle FC is at the same level as Hearts for fuck sake.

You were given ample warning but you persisted. No-one but yourself is responsible for any of the vile shite that any of our regulars choose to sign you up for.

Who the fuck makes their email toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk? :angry: What a wanker :lol:

Edited by JawD

wahey!!! :angry:

Which soft twat lowered the English border to Newcastle. Newcastle should be part of Scotland. They can't play football and you can't understand them for fuck sake.

you were just an underachieving club before Shankly took over pal, you were nothing. You may well go back to this, in fact you're well on the way already.

We were in the 2nd div when Shankly was appointed but isn't appointing the right manager to take you forward the thing that clubs should do. Or do you think that we should have said "eh hang on a minute this might be the start of a dynasty and it wouldn't be fair on clubs like Newcastle"? We had 5 titles when Shanks joined, same amount as Man U, think Sunderland had 6 and you had 4. Liverpool and Man U raced ahead because the clubs were run properly.

We were in the 2nd div when Shankly was appointed but isn't appointing the right manager to take you forward the thing that clubs should do. Or do you think that we should have said "eh hang on a minute this might be the start of a dynasty and it wouldn't be fair on clubs like Newcastle"? We had 5 titles when Shanks joined, same amount as Man U, think Sunderland had 6 and you had 4. Liverpool and Man U raced ahead because the clubs were run properly.

Can of worms :angry:

Who the fuck makes their email toughguymick@hotmail.co.uk? :angry: What a wanker :lol:

Whilst we're at it, make sure you sign the following email addresses up for the same degree of grot:

tanned_david@yahoo.com

dayo25@msn.com

dayo_edo@hotmail.co.uk

Think that covers all his alter-egos. Absolutely sick to death of this retard and his persistent drivvel.

Ah well, altzheimers comes to many of us early :lol: 200 miles or more?

Ah well, altzheimers comes to many of us early :lol: 200 miles or more?

I'm just pointing out it's a myth that Newcastle is close to the Scottish border. It isn't. I think the closest route (by road) is via Carter Bar, which is about 50 miles. If you go north, via Berwick, I think it's over 70 miles. Liverpool's much closer to Wales, for example, and I think Birmingham's closer to Wales too. Don't know what the 200 miles reference is all about. Unless you're suggesting London's near Leeds.

Newcastle isn't particular near the Scottish border though. :icon_lol:

Ah well, altzheimers comes to many of us early :icon_lol: 200 miles or more?

60 mile give or take :lol:

Close though :angry: