Liverpool up for sale

Sonatine

How come you have to queue for 2 hours on the phone if there are only 37,000 in the ground? Surely the fact that regulars are blocked or made other plans, frees up tickets for those desperate to get in? Apart from the Norwegian tickets obviously, they were already sold.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Barrack Road
It was already a sold out game before the ash problem.

;)

This cunt must think we came up the Tyne on a rich tea. You've already made your excuses you doil, now it was sold out... oh dear.

Edited by Barrack Road

37,000 last night for them, wank support, worst supporters in England in my view, no passion, least loyal, just total wanks and the media will stills upport the myth they're up there with the best fans in the world.

Is it just Liverpool fans you have a problem with or does your xenophobia stretch to all fans who aren’t Newcastle fans?

Our foreign fans wouldn’t have been able to get there last night, so what?

West Ham only brought half their quota and many LFC fans started off for Madrid yesterday morning if that helps.

I wouldn’t mind the attendance staying at 37,000 for a season or two, it would mean that all the locals who aren’t prepared to spend hours on the phone trying to get a ticket for their home town team would be able to go to as many matches as they want.. One of my mates who isn’t an STH has to pay 30 quid to be a member of the PTS scheme, which allows him to spend anything between 30 minutes and two hours on the phone applying for a ticket. It wouldn’t be so bad if being a member allowed you to drop in to the TO and buy a ticket from there but there are no window sales anymore.

Don't all fans think they're the best in the world? Your view is so full of bile it ceases to have any real meaning.

Unbelievable excuses there. If you had a proper local fanbase you would've had a gate better than our worst in the Championship this season, but you don't so you didn't. Unreal you can't fill a little ground like that in the Premiership imo.

For it to be an excuse I'd have to be a person who cared about attendances in the first place. That our attendances don't match yours isn't something I'd lose any sleep over, I was just offering an explanation. Your opinions are too skewed to have any relevance.

It was already a sold out game before the ash problem.

;)

This cunt must think we came up the Tyne on a rich tea. You've already made your excuses you doil, now it was sold out... oh dear.

Sorry, I thought it was accepted that it was sold out, just like the upcoming Burnley game is, and I was offering some explanation/excuse for last night.

Guest Barrack Road
37,000 last night for them, wank support, worst supporters in England in my view, no passion, least loyal, just total wanks and the media will stills upport the myth they're up there with the best fans in the world.

Is it just Liverpool fans you have a problem with or does your xenophobia stretch to all fans who aren’t Newcastle fans?

West Ham only brought half their quota and many LFC fans started off for Madrid yesterday morning if that helps.

I wouldn’t mind the attendance staying at 37,000 for a season or two, it would mean that all the locals who aren’t prepared to spend hours on the phone trying to get a ticket for their home town team would be able to go to as many matches as they want.. One of my mates who isn’t an STH has to pay 30 quid to be a member of the PTS scheme, which allows him to spend anything between 30 minutes and two hours on the phone applying for a ticket. It wouldn’t be so bad if being a member allowed you to drop in to the TO and buy a ticket from there but there are no window sales anymore.

Don't all fans think they're the best in the world? Your view is so full of bile it ceases to have any real meaning.

Unbelievable excuses there. If you had a proper local fanbase you would've had a gate better than our worst in the Championship this season, but you don't so you didn't. Unreal you can't fill a little ground like that in the Premiership imo.

For it to be an excuse I'd have to be a person who cared about attendances in the first place. That our attendances don't match yours isn't something I'd lose any sleep over, I was just offering an explanation. Your opinions are too skewed to have any relevance.

You care enough to contradict yourself and tell lies though?

Good luck on Thursday though I hope you do Merseyside proud in your customary manner.

You care enough to contradict yourself and tell lies though?

Good luck on Thursday though I hope you do Merseyside proud in your customary manner.

I wasn't aware that I'd done either of those things.

I won't be there on Thursday but I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves as we have a good relationship with Madrid fans.

Good luck for Thursday anyway ;)

I think without Torres we'll need it. Last nights score looks good but Liverpool were flat and WHAM were just bad.

Aye, I backed you to win it a while back but I was counting on Torres being fit.

You forgot the serial mass murderers bit

I wasn't aware that I'd done either of those things.

I won't be there on Thursday but I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves as we have a good relationship with Madrid fans.

Tell your mate not to worry on the ticket front as i am sure all your fickle fans will soon fuck off when you aren't in the C/L next year, glad you have a good relationship with Madrid fans must be the only lot in Europe that have any time for scousers.

Stevie is excersing his Nietzchean erasure and the result is that muppets don't get his post-Hegelian dialectic. Hope this helps.

Stevie is excersing his Nietzchean erasure and the result is that muppets don't get his post-Hegelian dialectic. Hope this helps.

Vince Clark in lederhosen?

Tell your mate not to worry on the ticket front as i am sure all your fickle fans will soon fuck off when you aren't in the C/L next year, glad you have a good relationship with Madrid fans must be the only lot in Europe that have any time for scousers.

It's never kept them away before, why would it now?

I've never had problems with the European fans I've come in to contact with, they're very welcoming and there's always a bit of a party attitude with the locals.

Name one... ;)

Guest Barrack Road

Name one... ;)

Daniel Ffrench.

plural noted

...and the annual chicken foetus wake. ;)

Name one... ;)

Daniel Ffrench.

And when was this?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Barrack Road

Name one... :(

Daniel Ffrench.

And when was this?

On that Danny Dyer thing.

Guest Barrack Road
"I just want Liverpool to do well, whether it's Rafa there or someone else there I don't really mind. First and foremost Liverpool is Liverpool and I think we deserve to be top of the table every year.

That is why they're the most hated peoples in Europe, and the most hated club in England in a sentence.