Steven Gerrard doing a John Terry?, But worse?.

henda11

Alright lads,

I recieved a text from two mates while i was in work today, and it was about a breaking story, which will probably break into the mainstream media by the end of the weekend pertaining to Steve Gerrard, and apparently, he has gone and done a John Terry, but maybe a little bit worse, by getting a 16 year old pregnant.

I'm not sure of the validity of the rumour, but look for it to break into the mainstream media by the weekend if its true.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright lads,

I recieved a text from two mates while i was in work today, and it was about a breaking story, which will probably break into the mainstream media by the end of the weekend pertaining to Steve Gerrard, and apparently, he has gone and done a John Terry, but maybe a little bit worse, by getting a 16 year old pregnant.

I'm not sure of the validity of the rumour, but look for it to break into the mainstream media by the weekend if its true.

Read elsewhere that allegedly his wifes been at it aswell. Allegedly. Have I covered myself sufficiently yet?

Alright lads,

Read elsewhere that allegedly his wifes been at it aswell. Allegedly. Have I covered myself sufficiently yet?

Yeah i heard that it was Kris Commons mate.

ALLEGEDLY:There's a court case going through similair to John T's at the minute.

ALLEGEDLY:He's trying to stop the papers from printing anything.

ALLEGEDLY:Alex C has been shagging Kris C

Kris Commons and his partner Lisa had their first child, a daughter, early January 2010

ALLEGEDLY:The 16 year old Steve G has got pregnant is keeping the baby.

The NOTW will probably print some stuff on Sunday anyway

Edited by Nobby

Alright lads,

His lass got someone pregnant as well ;)

Guest Barrack Road

If there's 1% truth in the Gerrard thing - 5 things:

* What a paedo cunt

* What a mug

* His bird is a slag

* Scousers for ye

* Can these papers not release these fuckin stories when we get knocked out the World Cup

If the shit hits the fan we have no chance at all of winning the WC, fuckin idiots. Terry's been wank since his story came out, and Gerrard's been 50% of his true capabilities recently, and he'll be even worse now. We might as well let Scotland go in our place.

Does my head in. Leading up to the WC the rags try and dig up / make up as much shite as possible and then they will have a go when we drop out of the competition.

All in the name of public interest of course.

If there's 1% truth in the Gerrard thing - 5 things:

* What a paedo cunt

* What a mug

* His bird is a slag

* Scousers for ye

* Can these papers not release these fuckin stories when we get knocked out the World Cup

If the shit hits the fan we have no chance at all of winning the WC, fuckin idiots. Terry's been wank since his story came out, and Gerrard's been 50% of his true capabilities recently, and he'll be even worse now. We might as well let Scotland go in our place.

I like the priorities in that post :razz:

Hes a paedo!!! but dont say owt till the WCs finished, dont want to damage our chances ;)

Anyone get them popbitch emails?

Which premiership star is being linked to a

pregnant 16 year-old while his wife is

linked to a Championship player? We're

told to expect a high-profile move abroad

this summer...

...was including in their email this week.

In the interests of gossiping like a woman PM me also please.

I'd love to hear via PM how your weekend is going so far, allegedly quite good.