QPR v Newcastle

Nobby

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Causing trouble already. At least I managed to refrain from posting in the General Election thread (for now).

Prob getting fresh for the World Cup. In a way hopefully he wont have a great World Cup or we could lose him in the summer.

I'm praying the 2 Argies have a great World Cup. Neither of them going to cut it in the Premiership next season.

Nothing like writing them off straight away eh?

I don't judge many of our players too harshly on what happened in 08-09, it was hard for any of them to stand out and Bassong probably did so much because he adjusted to the English game far better and quicker than Coloccini did. That and there was far more going on around our box than in the opposition's that season.

You appear to be ignoring their contributions this season as well. I know it's a step down but both of them showed they can contribute to our play in this country. Jonas showed far too little end product in 08-09 but I'd also say you're wrong to not appreciate that even then he did contribute to an extent by other mean.

Anyone know Steve Wraith?

There was a ruck in the stand to our left just after they had a goal disallowed and someone said it was him who was thrown down about half a dozen rows heed first by a grey haired West London nutter.....I'll qualify this by saying the lad who said it was him is a well known and renowned bulls knacka so I'm not saying this is accurate... :o

Jonas seemed great against ManU first game of the 07/08 season. Confidence is such a massive part of football that I don't think we can say either way if Jonas is good enough for the Premiership.

Who's this to dumb chap?

Ive said it before and Im sure I will again

someone who was here before you were

Who's this to dumb chap?

Fuck off Andrew.

Who's this to dumb chap?

Fuck off Andrew.

no because you see