Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Three Lions
Hadn't seen the Stewart thing before now. Almost as painful as watching him and Lilly Allen flirt live for 20 minutes that time.

Sima is 100% right, I hadn't seen that before neither, but it supports what I said earlier. He's a tool.

Edited by The Three Lions

Guest The Three Lions
Is there any evidence of Corden liking football prior to this World Cup, or is the fat prick just cashing in? His show is diabolical btw.

West Ham fan apparently, so probably not.

West Ham fan from fucking Buckinghamshire????? Case closed.

Guest The Three Lions

He's a jock mug aye. Whoever won the award he was presenting, won't be remembered and surely that's the point of the awards to give talented people recognition, they'll remember a bumbling old fool trying to abuse a fat cunt who retorted with inadequate come backs.

He's a jock mug aye. Whoever won the award he was presenting, won't be remembered and surely that's the point of the awards to give talented people recognition, they'll remember a bumbling old fool trying to abuse a fat cunt who retorted with inadequate come backs.

Stewart? I thought he was from Yorkshire?

Tbf it was the Glamour Awards so I'm not sure if there were any of those in attendance.

Guest The Three Lions

Stewart? I thought he was from Yorkshire?

His parents were Scottish. Half jock then.

Is there any evidence of Corden liking football prior to this World Cup, or is the fat prick just cashing in? His show is diabolical btw.

See the bit with Rooney on? Having to force himself to laugh at Corden's shit jokes. Also caught a bit of the one with Katy Perry and Simon Cowell :icon_lol:

Didn't see that, but I saw the one with Terry on where they were in the woods fishing. One of them would say something unfunny, and the two of them would just open their mouths wide and spew laughter whilst staring at one another like "HAHA FUCKING HELL WE'RE HAVING A MINT TIME HAHA!". It was uncomfortable to watch.

See the bit with Rooney on? Having to force himself to laugh at Corden's shit jokes. Also caught a bit of the one with Katy Perry and Simon Cowell :icon_lol:

Didn't see that, but I saw the one with Terry on where they were in the woods fishing. One of them would say something unfunny, and the two of them would just open their mouths wide and spew laughter whilst staring at one another like "HAHA FUCKING HELL WE'RE HAVING A MINT TIME HAHA!". It was uncomfortable to watch.

Bit like the World Cup then.

Guest The Three Lions

It was, and Terry didn't say anything interesting, he could've abused fuck out of Bellamy but bottled it. He appeals to the impressionable dense masses though Corden he really does, and so does that shit programme Gavin and Stacey.

I had no idea Geremi was at the World Cup. That's cheered me up no end. :icon_lol:

He looks to fit to be Geremi, running around and everthing.

thats what I was thinking

Hadn't seen the Stewart thing before now. Almost as painful as watching him and Lilly Allen flirt live for 20 minutes that time.

Sima is 100% right, I hadn't seen that before neither, but it supports what I said earlier. He's a tool.

never seen him, and now I know I haven't missed much. They looked like they were wanting to headbutt each other

It's odd, I've always though Stewart to be a nice bloke, but he comes across a bit of a twat there. Saying that, Corden simply continues his 100% record of being unfunny and fat in everything he's ever done. Genuine lowest common denominator shit each and every time his gurning face squelches onto the tv. Also, presenting something at the Glamour Awards adds further credibility to the claim he will do absolutely anything for money.

Stewarts joke was not funny but Corden taking offence to it is a bit rich, especially as he bases all his jokes on being fat.

I don't know how Corden is getting all this work although i've never seen Gavin & Stacey

The French squad have refused to train today. :icon_lol:

Surrendering already?

If I was FIFA, I'd fine the fuck out of the FFF for this whole carry on - making a mockery of the tournament IMO. I know it's unlikely but their sheer fucking petulence could cost either Uraguay or Mexico a place in the later stages.