What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Cheers Chez :D

I might have to sign up for the G-Man's course myself, the next board if i go for it is sadly out of the technical areas and more "project management", so obviously i need to know how to do effort tracking for others while not having to expel any myself before even contemplating taking on such a role :lol:

Easy, just employ Wykiki, he seems to be keyed up on how much effort all his colleagues put in

Za za

I tell you that the woman at work who was awful at her job quit recently?

She shot herself in the foot during her appraisal, apologised for falling asleep despite the manager being unaware. She was given the opportunity of jump or get pushed.

Still can't get over how hard it is to just get fired these days.

Just got in after the longest day of my life.

Went to see Blur in Hyde Park so was up at 5am yesterday and didn't get home till 7am this morning, had 3 hours sleep and was in work for 12 hungover to fuck

Just got in after the longest day of my life.

Went to see Blur in Hyde Park so was up at 5am yesterday and didn't get home till 7am this morning, had 3 hours sleep and was in work for 12 hungover to fuck

Worth the trip though?

And currently annoyed that some clogger in 6 a side got fed up with me chasing down every ball and decided to come through the back of me bastard ankle, nice damage done to an area already a bit delicate from past injury, and managed to somehow lop the bottom of me boot off. Bastard

576230_10152032904155711_1625317810_n.jpg

Well worth the trip, they were absolutely brilliant and it was a good day, took 7 1/2 hours to get home on the coach though

Good to hear :) remember making a similar length trip to the muse gig in teignmouth a couple of years back - if the gig hadnt been so Over the top and spectacular I would've been incredibly pissed. Always good when a massive time investment is worthwhile!

lol i got off lightly with mine today, was one of my mates who slid in on me (generally in the lunchtime games there isn't any slide tackles) but was running down the wing and did that Neymar/Robhino chop with my back foot to cut inside and left the two lads chasing me for dead... or so i thought just about take another touch for a shot and he slid in, got the ball but blades down back my ankle..bit cut just so luckily i'll be grand for friday :)

Bloody hell, sounds like you were an inch away from something terrible happening! Madness how a slight either side can have a drastic change on the outcome of the tackle, take a look at the edges of my shin pads sometimes and see all the dents, scratches and niks then wonder what state your pins would be in were it not for the tackle falling to the side of the pad!

Similar rules with my monday league, no sliding on the turf or out but that almost encourages more of these type of injuries, without sliding or the potential threat of a slide, everyone just runs in close and starts sticking legs in and taking swings at ankles!

Don't reckon i'll make it for the sunday league game unless this bruising goes down soon - regardless i need to pick some new boots up anyway!!

Nipped home at lunch time to be greeted by two inch thick envelopes from solicitors - one for the house we're selling and one for the house we're buying. Loads of homework in there for me.

Brought it home to me what a pain in the tits this moving house thing is gonna be!

Nipped home at lunch time to be greeted by two inch thick envelopes from solicitors - one for the house we're selling and one for the house we're buying. Loads of homework in there for me.

Brought it home to me what a pain in the tits this moving house thing is gonna be!

Good luck man, good luck. At least you wont have the alcho solicitor I had!

Good luck man, good luck. At least you wont have the alcho solicitor I had!

*Gemmill's solicitor at the bar after work*

GS: Oh man, am I glad to finally be back in the game.

Barman: you back at work now?

GS: Yeah, had time off after a panic attack from dealing with this sociopath who just wouldn't stop getting angrier and angrier with me. This new guy is a bit of a douche but this looks like it'll all go smoothly.

It's 20 past 5 and I'm still at work, bitchtits. I'll expect similar commitment from the solicitor. :razz:

We are buying new build and part exing our place, so the builder will be right on top of the solicitor, I would have thought, to make sure they get their sale before the financial year end.

My stepsister is meant to be getting married on 25th August and their venue has gone into liquidation so they need somewhere for both ceremony and reception. Needless to say, we're all a bit panicked. :(

Northumberland area btw, if anyone has any suggestions. Tried most of the obvious ones and they've a few places to go and view but other ideas always welcome.