What mood are you in and why?

catmag

relieved......had my truck totalled by a dozy old woman on friday, now i have just heard from the insurance that indeed it is a write off and that it was her fault so i will be getting a settlement, the question now is how much do they think my truck is worth

relieved......had my truck totalled by a dozy old woman on friday, now i have just heard from the insurance that indeed it is a write off and that it was her fault so i will be getting a settlement, the question now is how much do they think my truck is worth

Of all the days to keep your collection of faberge eggs on the passenger seat! ;)

My stepsister is meant to be getting married on 25th August and their venue has gone into liquidation so they need somewhere for both ceremony and reception. Needless to say, we're all a bit panicked. :(

Northumberland area btw, if anyone has any suggestions. Tried most of the obvious ones and they've a few places to go and view but other ideas always welcome.

matfen hall?

Think they've tried those but will check, cheers.

I went to a wedding at Kirkley Hall, near ponteland. Was very nice.

Students will still be away so worth a punt.

There's also a hotel/ country club further along the same road, towards Blagdon Farm shop. The name eludes me at the moment but they cater for weddings too.

Edit ; it's Horton Grange Country House.

Of all the days to keep your collection of faberge eggs on the passenger seat! ;)

hahaha....if only, we had the truck packed to the rafters with camping stuff though, wrecked the weekend plans

Edited by tooner

My stepsister is meant to be getting married on 25th August and their venue has gone into liquidation so they need somewhere for both ceremony and reception. Needless to say, we're all a bit panicked. :(

Northumberland area btw, if anyone has any suggestions. Tried most of the obvious ones and they've a few places to go and view but other ideas always welcome.

Seaton Delaval Hall?

Think they've tried those but will check, cheers.

Beamish Hall?

Slaley?

Longhurst Hall (Morpeth)

Langley Castle

Seaham Hall

I realise most of these are popular so likely fully booked. Worth a shot though.

Thanks everyone. They're sorted now. Guyzance Hall, apparently. They managed to view a few places, I was surprised at there still being availability at some of ones I would've thought obvious. Apparently she's going to be on BBC Radio Newcastle tomorrow morning as well. :lol:

Love mexico like, been a couple of times now (east coast).

Went to the same place we're going to 11 years ago but minus the kids last time, it was class. Just hope my eldests arm is ok as she has metal two rods in it after her break a few weeks ago and they agreed to put a new plaster cast which can be put on and off so she can get in the pool etc. :D

Knacking. Managed to - I assume - pull or strain a muscle in my foot while out walking yesterday. Got back home, slowly, and now I'm hobbling around the place like an old man. Nowt to do but rest it up for a few days and see if it gets any better I suppose.

First week back from holiday and spent the week doing fuck all. Always the same, 2 weeks leading up to being on leave you work like a bastard then first week back you can't be arsed to do anything. I need a hammock.

Knacking. Managed to - I assume - pull or strain a muscle in my foot while out walking yesterday. Got back home, slowly, and now I'm hobbling around the place like an old man. Nowt to do but rest it up for a few days and see if it gets any better I suppose.

Dangerous pursuit that walking. GWS!

Dangerous pursuit that walking. GWS!

:lol: It is when you're a tubby c-word like me. I blame having to take a ridiculous hilly detour around Greenwich Park because of the Olympics. Never wanted them in this country in the first place. :huff:

:lol: It is when you're a tubby c-word like me. I blame having to take a ridiculous hilly detour around Greenwich Park because of the Olympics. Never wanted them in this country in the first place. :huff:

At least you can claim an injury from the Olympics, just think without it you could have won a medal!

First week back from holiday and spent the week doing fuck all. Always the same, 2 weeks leading up to being on leave you work like a bastard then first week back you can't be arsed to do anything. I need a hammock.

Its ridiculous, i was putting in 14 hour days before the holiday, now i cant be arsed to do a single thing. Even when i make an effort i end up too tired and cant be arsed. Its not helping being in the south of france with the family either and 'working from home'.

I go to London next week for a team-building, usually that sort of thing is shite but we are going to a special needs farm (for children with special needs, not the animals) and doing painting, clearing fields, gardening etc. Should be more productive than this week.

A bit of what?

Edit; on second thoughts, don't answer that. :puke:;)

Good day out like, disappointed at the low Flamingo population mind.

Thought the bent neck, upside doon headed freaks would be all over the place like Fish in a convent.