What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Knackered. Been out all day delivering leaflets for a friend who's standing for election in May. Didn't have to talk to many actual people though. :gettin:

Getting all over some Chinese takeaway imminently.

There's a difference between canvassing, where you're actively going to knock on people's doors and talk to them - about local issues, where their vote might go etc. - and just delivering leaflets, where you might only talk to someone if they happen to be at the door at the time, doing something in the garden or whatever. They were doing both today but I've always categorically refused to do the former, even when helping out my dad. :lol: Fortunately most people accept it when you say you're not from around there and just helping out a friend so you know fuck-all about their schools/trains/rubbish collections. I quite like the slander idea though... :scratchchin:

There's a difference between canvassing, where you're actively going to knock on people's doors and talk to them - about local issues, where their vote might go etc. - and just delivering leaflets, where you might only talk to someone if they happen to be at the door at the time, doing something in the garden or whatever. They were doing both today but I've always categorically refused to do the former, even when helping out my dad. :lol: Fortunately most people accept it when you say you're not from around there and just helping out a friend so you know fuck-all about their schools/trains/rubbish collections. I quite like the slander idea though... :scratchchin:

I used to thoroughly enjoy Tory arseholes objecting to me delivering Labour leaflets, especially considering the personalised shit they regularly send to me because I tick some demographic box or other. One old dear ran literally screaming out her house "What do you expect new to do with this?. She got the meaning of my smile, went incandescent and nearly exploded.

I used to thoroughly enjoy Tory arseholes objecting to me delivering Labour leaflets, especially considering the personalised shit they regularly send to me because I tick some demographic box or other. One old dear ran literally screaming out her house "What do you expect new to do with this?. She got the meaning of my smile, went incandescent and nearly exploded.

:lol:

Had a great night.

My mate, who's what you'd call an intuitive cook, made a slow cooked shoulder of lamb casserole, very simple, but utterly mouthwatering.

Conversation flowed as freely as the wine, listened to some excellent music, all round success.

Got it pick the kids up tomorrow - bugger! :lol:

Had a great night.

My mate, who's what you'd call an intuitive cook, made a slow cooked shoulder of lamb casserole, very simple, but utterly mouthwatering.

Conversation flowed as freely as the wine, listened to some excellent music, all round success.

Got it pick the kids up tomorrow - bugger! :lol:

Sounds nice. I had a mediocre Italian (it was one of those 1986 looking Italian joints) and got trapped in a long debate about race with idiots.

Finally leaving Davos, never been happier. Can't wait to put a week at that godforsaken mountain behind me. Gruelling.

When you get to the top of that mountain Chez will be there drinking cocktails and stroking black cats.

Managed to hurt my hand last night whilst bollocksed. I've already got a small plate in there from a similar drunken episode 17 years ago. Been to hospital this morning and after studying my x-ray they still can't make up their minds if it's broke or not. What a fucking knacker I am.

It's my left hand and I'm right handed. ;)

Just got in before, needed the bog, turtles heed popping out and could I fuck get my jeans unbuttoned. The cold sweat running down my brow whilst feverishly trying to avoid touching cloth was something I could've done without. :)