What mood are you in and why?

catmag

First day back at work, so in utterly devastated mode. I have this real problem with the Christmas holidays where I:

- build it up to be something it can't possibly live up to throughout December

- spend most of it counting down towards the dread of returning to work

- get to the end of it, lamenting the fact that it wasn't as good as I thought it would be and getting all sentimental wishing I could do it all again

Fucking pathetic basically. :lol: I'm sure I'm not the only one that does at least a version of this, but what a crushing day it turns today into.

Couldve gone in today but been up most of the night with toothache, the only sober days I've had since the Monday before Christmas have been when I drove to and from my folks place, so chances of sleep last night were nil last night anyway due to a sever case of the heebeegeebees. Need root canal work on my tooth (£400) and got to see the accountant later as shes fucked up and HMRC want another £400 off me. Also Newcastle United have lost their last two games. Happy fuckin new year!! :D

First day back at work, so in utterly devastated mode. I have this real problem with the Christmas holidays where I:

- get to the end of it, lamenting the fact that it wasn't as good as I thought it would be and getting all sentimental wishing I could do it all again

Fucking pathetic basically. :lol: I'm sure I'm not the only one that does at least a version of this, but what a crushing day it turns today into.

I enjoy the few days build up and the day itself, but as soon as it's over I'm like an excited puppy anticipating the arrival of spring and all the plans I have for the warmer weather.

Couldve gone in today but been up most of the night with toothache, the only sober days I've had since the Monday before Christmas have been when I drove to and from my folks place, so chances of sleep last night were nil last night anyway due to a sever case of the heebeegeebees. Need root canal work on my tooth (£400) and got to see the accountant later as shes fucked up and HMRC want another £400 off me. Also Newcastle United have lost their last two games. Happy fuckin new year!! :D

:lol:

Bugger.

I enjoy the few days build up and the day itself, but as soon as it's over I'm like an excited puppy anticipating the arrival of spring and all the plans I have for the warmer weather.

Kind of feels like winter hasn't really started yet! <_<

Not too dissimilar to myself.

Ask your accountant if she knows what herself, a Pelican and the HMRC all have in common? If she says 'no' then inform her that they can all stick their bills up their arse before hanging up.

(Hope you sort your tooth out ok for less than fucking £400 as well!) :good:

I had an absolutely rank day at work today like. Woke up at between 3-4am and couldn't get back to sleep so was shattered to begin with, then had a ridiculously busy day and hurried straight out the door at 5 leaving a mountain of stuff to get through tomorrow.

Then on the bus home a little girl sitting near me announced "daddy, I feel sick.." If she'd gone ahead and done it, it really would've summed the day up perfectly. :lol:

Crap mood. Post Christmas holiday blues combined with a bairn with flu that's been up all night coughing after having febrile convulsions the other evening, something the doctor reckons is quite common but is still bloody scary to witness.

I don't even know what day it is! Yesterday morning felt like a Sunday and today feels like a Saturday. Just had a fucker of a night at work too so am glad to be finished :stars:

Bad dreams are for children.

It was about you.

You were checking yourself flexing in the mirror and licking quinoa off the knife you were using to slice wafer thin strips off me.

• 2 weeks later...

12hr shift with only a 20min break, worked with 2 mackems who both cried when they went through.

I also gave one of them the night off on 1st March so she can go to the final the next day, and I said I'd work it instead.

I'm soft as shit sometimes.