What mood are you in and why?

catmag

When I got my first pay packet I went straight to Fenwicks and bought a fuck off technics amp which delighted the neighbours.

I still have it in a box in the garage and won't ever get rid of it for sad nostalgia's sake.

I bought a candle and a postcard of a chicken.

We sat around the candle, looking with wonder at the chicken, and waited for father to come home and light the candle, then beat us with the whooping stick I bought for him.

Happy Days.

Proud father of a baby boy. Everyone over the moon apart from his older sister who is insisting we change him for a little girl. We didn't know until yesterday which made it a bit more fun. Restoring balance to the force. Mother and baby doing great.

Spent the last week winding my mum up that we were (if it was a boy) thinking about Valentino (because of the date) or Balthazar (Barry for short).

I think both of those really worked but instead we named him after a famous Toontastic poster...

My first ever pay packet was for about £13 for selling burgers in a kiosk at St James. By the time is paid for the bus home I may as well not have left the house

I used to get £2 an hour for stacking shelves in the Spar on Coatsworth Road. 5 hour shifts meant I skipped out of that place with a crisp tenner every Saturday afternoon.

Proud father of a baby boy. Everyone over the moon apart from his older sister who is insisting we change him for a little girl. We didn't know until yesterday which made it a bit more fun. Restoring balance to the force. Mother and baby doing great.

Congrats Chez! Getting the snip or pressing on?

Congrats Chez.

At first glance I thought you meant that you didn't know your better half was pregnant until yesterday.

David is a great name, by the way.

:lol: Cheers everyone, hanging up my shooting boots i reckon. Quit while your at the top of your game and all that.

Wee Alex is doing great.

Great choice. That's Joseph's middle name :)

Have been in a fairly foul mood for various reasons for the last week or so. Have had a word with myself and decided to arrange myself a birthday night out next weekend as no-one else is going to! :)