What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Many congratulations Chez. :)

Mostly positive mood here - just back from a Hamburg/Berlin weekend with lashings of bitter lemon, steaks the size of your head, front row seats for Eddie Izzard's German-language show and even a cheerfully random encounter with TT's very own Jill and her lovely fella at a sports bar in the shadow of Brandenburger Tor.

On the other hand, I just missed my train by 20 seconds and will be spending the next half-hour freezing my clems off on a bench at Luton Airport Parkway station. Straight back to reality... :lol:

...but then I was joined on the bench by a lovely Brazilian girl who'd been given some spectacularly wrong information by the bus driver and the station staff and needed a transport nerd to spring to the rescue, help her navigate the wacky world of limited-stop trains and London night buses then talk travel and linguistics for an hour. :ithankyou:

Proud father of a baby boy. Everyone over the moon apart from his older sister who is insisting we change him for a little girl. We didn't know until yesterday which made it a bit more fun. Restoring balance to the force. Mother and baby doing great.

Congrats!

I've dragged my arse to London tonight to see The Rubberbandits at Soho Theatre bar. If you're within the general area you should pay the small amount to enjoy them over the next weekish. Funny as fuck. Coupon code 'Yokes' gets you £2.50 off a ticket if you call the box office.

The sun is shining, heading up to Edinburgh for a couple of days with my own little Harry Potter and we've got a picnic packed for the train (mainly crisps) Gotta love half term :)

Many congratulations Chez. :)

Mostly positive mood here - just back from a Hamburg/Berlin weekend with lashings of bitter lemon, steaks the size of your head, front row seats for Eddie Izzard's German-language show and even a cheerfully random encounter with TT's very own Jill and her lovely fella at a sports bar in the shadow of Brandenburger Tor.

On the other hand, I just missed my train by 20 seconds and will be spending the next half-hour freezing my clems off on a bench at Luton Airport Parkway station. Straight back to reality... :lol:

Lovely. :lol: Great to catch up with you - thanks for making the effort to come and track us down in that odd little bar. Our plane/Megabus journey home was suitably grim but it was a fantastic weekend on the whole.

There appears to be some kind of haunted-ghost-tour-of-Edinburgh-after-dark going on in the street below my open hotel window. If they don't shut the fuck up then they'll be getting an unexpected ghostly black boot landing on them from a great height.

There appears to be some kind of haunted-ghost-tour-of-Edinburgh-after-dark going on in the street below my open hotel window. If they don't shut the fuck up then they'll be getting an unexpected ghostly black boot landing on them from a great height.

There's your problem. HTH

*ducks*

Hot flushes?

"Women of a certain age"?

:outahere:

I've just seen this :o

The Toon won, I'm off out with the girls and my mam has got the bairn so I get a lie-in and no school run in the morning.

My mood is good :)

Foul mood.

Parked in a disabled bay at Sainsburys and one of their staff asked me in a sarcastic tone what my disability was as I walked away from my car? "Fucking cunting Tourettes, fucking cuntchops" I replied.