What mood are you in and why?

catmag

1 hour ago, sammynb said:

Truck drivers are generally a but more switched on but I think that is more to do with they don't want to be asked to open the back by the police.

MF'dYP

Edited by RobinRobin
  • Haha 7

8 hours ago, sammynb said:

TBF as a motorcyclist all you car and truck drivers are dangerous cunts.

It’s alright, I’m sure all the other leather clad lads you hang about with and go for rides in the countryside with on sunny Sundays will support you through it, maybe hold your hand

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, strawb said:

It’s alright, I’m sure all the other leather clad lads you hang about with and go for rides in the countryside with on sunny Sundays will support you through it, maybe hold your hand

Including J69.

Sammy and J69 sitting in a tree.......

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, sammynb said:

TBF as a motorcyclist all you car and truck drivers are dangerous cunts.

Because motorcyclists are known to rigidly follow the highway code without exception :lol:

What most pisses me off about motor cyclists is the noise. Your vehicle has minimal weight and 2 wheels, it should be quiet, inaudible almost. But no, you have to makes so much noise revving your engine and backfiring it, it makes my slightly on the spectrum kid cover her ears or even cry in pain, you attention seeking bell ends. Sammy and J69 excepted, obviously. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Have you sorted your Android Auto out yet, or are you still using your CD loader in the boot?

My music player works pefectly well thanks, the only issue I have is literally the google search on the built in Sat Nav map. But after reading ewerk's posts, I reckon that you just don't get the issues us drivers of elite german cars have. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, strawb said:

Strawb, you promised you were going to PM me that brand of leather cleaner you said was great for white stains on chaps, did you forget?

Mate?

TBF I rarely get the leather on and go for rides in the country but I do use it to travel everywhere, rain hail or burning rock shine

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Renton said:

What most pisses me off about motor cyclists is the noise. Your vehicle has minimal weight and 2 wheels, it should be quiet, inaudible almost. But no, you have to makes so much noise revving your engine and backfiring it, it makes my slightly on the spectrum kid cover her ears or even cry in pain, you attention seeking bell ends. Sammy and J69 excepted, obviously. 

Fuck no Rents, mine is noisy as fuck but there is an actual reason for that.

BECAUSE YOU CUNTS IN CARS CANNOT HEAR US AND KEEP TRYING TO MOVE INTO THE LANE I'M ALREADY IN!

If it was quiet, I'd be squashed dead like a bug on the Harbour Bridge everyday and then you still get stupid car driving cunts trying to turn into you.

Just now, sammynb said:

There's a code?

Aye, I think there's a special one for motorcyclists. It's just two sentences really: "Always weave through traffic, causing cars to slam their brakes on as you slot in front like a nuisance. Then complain when cars do it back" :lol:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Renton said:

My music player works pefectly well thanks, the only issue I have is literally the google search on the built in Sat Nav map. But after reading ewerk's posts, I reckon that you just don't get the issues us drivers of elite german cars have. 

ewerk's problem is that he has a Fisher Price phone. Yours are too numerous to list.

Fucking paying £40 a year to Audi to use Google search when you're sat with Android auto. I bet you're the only direct debit they've got coming in for that business model which died in the early 2010s. :lol:

• Haha 4

I've never caused a car to slam on their brakes!

Riding through the city, you want to lane filter (it's legal hear at speeds under 30km), because and you might understand this once I've explained it - the safest place for a motorcycle in traffic, is to be moving. Cunts in cars just don't seem to see bikes, usually because they are texting, applying make-up and fiddling with their knobs and that's just the male Audi drivers!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

ewerk's problem is that he has a Fisher Price phone. Yours are too numerous to list.

Fucking paying £40 a year to Audi to use Google search when you're sat with Android auto. I bet you're the only direct debit they've got coming in for that business model which died in the early 2010s. :lol:

It does more than that, it "connects" with your car so I can locate it if its nicked or I forget where I parked it. Oh, and also I know how much fuel I have used remotely, which is useful because, erm. I'm obviously not paying it like. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Riding through the city, you want to lane filter (it's legal hear at speeds under 30km), because AND YOU MIGHT UNDERSTAND THIS ONCE I'VE EXPLAINED IT - the safest place for a motorcycle in traffic, is to be moving. Cunts in cars just don't seem to see bikes, usually because they are texting, applying make-up and fiddling with their knobs and that's just the male Audi drivers!

image.gif.dbf46bc4e531ea61c391a65c53cef8ac.gif

Edited by Gemmill

7 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Riding through the city, you want to lane filter (it's legal hear at speeds under 30km), because and you might understand this once I've explained it - the safest place for a motorcycle in traffic, is to be moving. Cunts in cars just don't seem to see bikes, usually because they are texting, applying make-up and fiddling with their knobs and that's just the male Audi drivers!

The rest of us are just trying to piss into an empty can of monster tbf. Plus it's sharp so if a few bikers need to be ragdolled to ensure I don't knick the tip of my chopper then so be it.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Strawb, you promised you were going to PM me that brand of leather cleaner you said was great for white stains on chaps, did you forget?

Mate?

TBF I rarely get the leather on and go for rides in the country but I do use it to travel everywhere, rain hail or burning rock shine

I don’t wear chaps mate, FULL NAKED

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It does more than that, it "connects" with your car so I can locate it if its nicked or I forget where I parked it. Oh, and also I know how much fuel I have used remotely, which is useful because, erm. I'm obviously not paying it like. 

Yeah, my phone does that too. "Updated your cars location", then if I've gone off for a wander round a new place I open Google Maps, click on the little bubble that is my car's location and it shows me a walking route straight to it. Don't pay Audi £40 a year for the privilege. 

It doesn't tell me remotely how much fuel I've used because the second I step out of the car, I don't care. The second my car starts, there's this fantastic display that tells me and also suggests roughly how far I can drive before I'm running on empty.

3 hours ago, sammynb said:

Don't argue with Sammy 

fx ride GIF by Mayans M.C.

• 2 weeks later...