What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Go north from Newcastle for an hour and everywhere that was a 30 is now a 20….people fuckin hate it but it’s received little or no publicity in nearly four years. 

You can add your own tedious and obvious punchlines to this/#thatsmostlyougemmil :cuppa:

https://www.scotborders.gov.uk/news/article/4202/permanent_20mph_plans_approved

Edited by PaddockLad

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

You can knock Audi drivers but I’d like to see you drive and put makeup on and text at the same time. And then there’s the women ones 

I'd like to see Audi drivers drive tbf...off a bridge.

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Go north from Newcastle for an hour and everywhere that was a 30 is now a 20….people fuckin hate it but it’s received little or no publicity in nearly four years. 

You can add your own tedious and obvious punchlines to this/#thatsmostlyougemmil :cuppa:

https://www.scotborders.gov.uk/news/article/4202/permanent_20mph_plans_approved

It's to delay the disappointment of arriving in Scotland.

Was that tedious and obvious enough for you, ROBERT?!

• Haha 2

I had one of these around 97ish….Poole to Gateshead in 5 hours one (early) morning…the road is infinitely better now especially between Wetherby and Scotch Corner but we can’t do it in < 6 hours regardless of what time we leave, not that we do it very often nowadays, bone idle middle aged twats 😆

IMG_2981.jpeg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I bet you drive around the mean streets of Poole in an old 1987 Audi Quattro.

Roof down, ponytail flapping in the wind, resting the sleeve of your paisley shirt on the rolled down window, glancing at yourself in the wingmirror and giving it a knowing grin and the double eyebrows.... "Life is good, Robert. Life. Is. Good."

FYP

Edited by ewerk
  • Haha 5

Oh aye, fucking rub it in why don't you all.

Our car is still sat 70 miles away from home. Clutch went last Monday and can't get find a garage there that'll take the fucker so we're probably gonna just cut our losses and scrap the thing. Icing on the cake, yesterday my mum and stepdad manage to write theirs off, came off the road on their way to pick up my lad and landed in a field. Miraculously they're fine, the car no so much.

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Oof! 

Glad they’re ok. 

Aye theyre fine..somehow the only injury sustained was wee cut on my step-da's finger.

Been a cunt of a last 10 days. Car dying on our way on holiday. Having to work out the logistics of trying to get the rest of the way to and from the holiday with four kids (one disabled). Getting home to our headcase running up and down the landing with kitchen knifes and having a massive squad of polis appear, dogs n all to lift him. Then this. Waiting to see what's next. 

What's weird is I'm somehow more Zen about everything right now than I was before we left for our holiday. 

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, strawb said:

As an audi driver, fuck the lot of you

3 hours ago, Kevin Carr&#x27;s Gloves said:

Fuck off I’m trading my bmw in for an audi

TBF as a motorcyclist all you car and truck drivers are dangerous cunts.

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d read this post but I just didn’t see it. 

Truck drivers are generally a but more switched on but I think that is more to do with they don't want be wasting time filling in the paperwork after they've run you down.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blastronaut said:

Waiting to see what's next. 

What's weird is I'm somehow more Zen about everything right now than I was before we left for our holiday. 

Hopefully the run is finished, 10 days of shitefight is enough for anyone.

The world does with is what it likes, fuck all we can do most days

• Like 1