What mood are you in and why?

catmag

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, yeah, Cheshire, you southern ponce. Midlands at best. 

53.356 North, I'm about the same as Sheffield, you ornithophobic orifice

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

I can confirm from recent experience that Fist is 100% right. At least the second will dispel any notions the wife might have about a third. It certainly worked in my case.

That's what I thought after our second. They're now the second of four. 

Tbh though, any more than two is basically the same. You just need a bigger house, bigger car and a total frontal lobotomy.

• Haha 4

Mine had one of these when he was a toddler. 

Aged 2-3ish, the daft twat rode it down the stairs ( single flight, no bends). 

He did a full flip when he hit the bottom and as I ran over expecting to have to call an amberlamps, the little shit was lying there laughing his tits off saying 

“ Again! Again!”

They do calm down though, normally around about the age of 30. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Mine had one of these when he was a toddler. 

Aged 2-3ish, the daft twat rode it down the stairs ( single flight, no bends). 

He did a full flip when he hit the bottom and as I ran over expecting to have to call an amberlamps, the little shit was lying there laughing his tits off saying 

“ Again! Again!”

They do calm down though, normally around about the age of 30. 

My oldest literally managed to shatter her elbow while sat on her bed reading a book. Second born on the other hand could probably take header down a spiral staircase and somehow just bounce back up, brush it off and kick fuck out of staircase. I genuinely pray none of them get into ice hockey, I've got enough fights and hospital visits to contend with as it is. 

But aye! Congrats fish. If you need that lobotomy, I know a guy. It's not so bad, they go in through your nose and you get to keep the tiny bit of brain they cut out. 

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Congratulations Fish, you southern nancy. 

2nd kids are always more feral. 

It’s mint …

…( to see it happening to someone else) :lol::lol:

Oh Lord Jesus, I hope not. Any more feral and we're talking Mowgli/Tarzan levels of wildness. 

Kid has a Harry Potter scar on his forehead after faceplanting into a log at nursery around 2yrs old. Then 6 months later at a playground he did the same. The second time the wife phones me up and says I have to come get them. She had her car, so I said, just drive him home man. She got upset and insisted I come, so when I turn up I'm expecting a bit of blood and some tears and that. I wasn't expecting to see actual bone. :puke: Both times we had to take him to A&E and have him superglued back together.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, well, well. We have ourselves an English Nationalist on board. Why do you hate the Union and Britain so much Fish? 

Mostly because of the Scots, Welsh and the Irish.

Not a fan of the English either, like.

10 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Mostly because of the Scots, Welsh and the Irish.

Not a fan of the English either, like.

Well, well, welll. Fish has now admitted to hating @Blastronaut, @ewerk  and @Welsh Magpie*. ANd he's not keen on the rest of us.

* Apologies to the user of this account if you see this. I couldn't think of any welsh users of the board and your name was first to pop up. Actually @thebrokendoll is almost welsh now I think. Fish hates you tbd. 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well, well, welll. Fish has now admitted to hating @Blastronaut, @ewerk  and @Welsh Magpie*. ANd he's not keen on the rest of us.

* Apologies to the user of this account if you see this. I couldn't think of any welsh users of the board and your name was first to pop up. Actually @thebrokendoll is almost welsh now I think. Fish hates you tbd. 

that's upset me that has.

I've only ever been appreciative of his graphs and algebra equations.

• Haha 2