What mood are you in and why?

catmag

It's a beautiful,crisp winter day, in one of the best cities in the world.

I expect Real Madrid's manager-in-waiting to have his arse handed to him on a Black and White platter this evening.

What's not to like?

This plus off to see fenwicks window, have soup and sandwiches at collectables and stock up on some Newcastle baby stuff.

getting a wisdom tooth out in an hour...so not a great mood!

Ugh, I feel your pain. Hope it goes okay.

I'm only working one night this week (tonight) I've got Thursday and Friday to myself whilst the baba is at nursery and the mister is at work and I've got a cracking weekend to look forward to - it's all good :suicide:

PS - What is Fenwicks window this year?

I'm up and down at the minute over this redundancy business. Looking like we will be told our fates in the week commencing 20th December :suicide::D

The atmosphere in the office is so bad I have started hot desking on a different floor with a different organisation.

I'm up and down at the minute over this redundancy business. Looking like we will be told our fates in the week commencing 20th December :suicide::D

The atmosphere in the office is so bad I have started hot desking on a different floor with a different organisation.

We're definitely cutting staff in December like, worrying but if worst does happen I'll go it alone and definitely make more money by far long term. Sleepless nights at the minute for some of us though. I think half the country are worried about their jobs, I always thought the OB would be safe from these cuts but they're shedding 20% of the Northumbria Police, and me mate he's just bought a house with a 180k mortgage so hes shitting it. Aye up and doon but it'll be areet, the toon are keeping my spirits high at the minute though.

Edited by WDP

I'm only working one night this week (tonight) I've got Thursday and Friday to myself whilst the baba is at nursery and the mister is at work and I've got a cracking weekend to look forward to - it's all good :suicide:

Zantac grotto I'm told

I'm only working one night this week (tonight) I've got Thursday and Friday to myself whilst the baba is at nursery and the mister is at work and I've got a cracking weekend to look forward to - it's all good :D

all sorted in under an hour no pain etc, the needles/drills etc dont bother me, i just gag really easily anytime they go near my mouth, so they have toi guve me that iv sedation stuff

You'd be a useless puff.

:suicide:

I'm only working one night this week (tonight) I've got Thursday and Friday to myself whilst the baba is at nursery and the mister is at work and I've got a cracking weekend to look forward to - it's all good :razz:

all sorted in under an hour no pain etc, the needles/drills etc dont bother me, i just gag really easily anytime they go near my mouth, so they have toi guve me that iv sedation stuff

You'd be a useless puff.

:D

Pre-requisite to being all aboot the fanny like. Anything bigger than a wotsit and it's not going in. :suicide:

Edited by Wavey Davey

Pissed off with recruitment agents who claim to have put you in for jobs and then you don't hear from them for a week.

At the same time hopeful after having a pint with an ex-boss on Monday and him promising to try and sort me out.

I'm feeling very low today, I can feel myself stumbling towards a gloomy depressed weekend. I know it's coming so I'm trying to do all those things that keep you ticking over, but with this bug I haven't the energy.

If anyone's got a guaranteed "perk yourself up without doing a damn thing" suggestion, I'm all ears

I'm feeling very low today, I can feel myself stumbling towards a gloomy depressed weekend. I know it's coming so I'm trying to do all those things that keep you ticking over, but with this bug I haven't the energy.

If anyone's got a guaranteed "perk yourself up without doing a damn thing" suggestion, I'm all ears

What's up? Play your football manager thing, or do some online gambling or something.

Have a wank.

Genuinely can't be bothered.

and Gemmill I've got no idea, just every now and then I have a week/fortnight where I'm really low. :suicide:

Think about that time you turned up at the Trent looking like Hagrid's fat twin. Always cheers me up. :D

Have a wank.

and Gemmill I've got no idea, just every now and then I have a week/fortnight where I'm really low. :D

Think about that time you turned up at the Trent looking like Hagrid's fat twin. Always cheers me up. :razz:

:suicide: fucker

How would you feel if I did a Patrokles and (pretend to) kill myself?!

Proper Santas grotto, elves making Toys etc. A bit miffed that Rudolph didnt have a red nose however the wife said something about it only been red on xmas eve or in flight ????? Sounds like a cop out.

Collectables ---- Avoid at all costs the spicy parsnip soup :D

Have a wank.

and Gemmill I've got no idea, just every now and then I have a week/fortnight where I'm really low. :dunno:

Yep, then you pipe up, and you're on a high for a while. Once the clocks go back the dark nights hammer me too like.

Have a wank.

and Gemmill I've got no idea, just every now and then I have a week/fortnight where I'm really low. :dunno:

Yep, then you pipe up, and you're on a high for a while. Once the clocks go back the dark nights hammer me too like.

exactly, My mam reckons I've got that daft Seasonal Affected Disorder, she says every time it gets autumnal I bum out. I asked her if that meant her and Dad would finance a move to the South Pacific and she said no. Which made me sad.

Stressed.

Stressed.

second that feeling, i have an exam end of the month and two assignments to hand in before Christmas - not to mention all the usual stress that Christmas brings

I'll third it.

Exams - Revision, Christmas, Starting a new job and X-Factor