What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Just got back from a cracking weekend in Stockholm, but I've done my foot in. Must have twisted it while wearing new shoes out for a bit of a boogie on Friday night. Foolish really. :unsure:

Is it cheap? I wanna go

Just got back from a cracking weekend in Stockholm, but I've done my foot in. Must have twisted it while wearing new shoes out for a bit of a boogie on Friday night. Foolish really. :unsure:

Is it cheap? I wanna go

Quite the opposite really - going out is pretty expensive, though you can get cheap enough hostels/hotels (as there's plenty of competition) and food is OK price-wise as long as you avoid the tourist trap areas. But aye, a night out in Stockholm can easily empty your wallet unless you do what we did and get tanked up on off-licence stuff before heading out. B)

Is it cheap? I wanna go

Quite the opposite really - going out is pretty expensive, though you can get cheap enough hostels/hotels (as there's plenty of competition) and food is OK price-wise as long as you avoid the tourist trap areas. But aye, a night out in Stockholm can easily empty your wallet unless you do what we did and get tanked up on off-licence stuff before heading out. B)

Yeah, that's what I've heard, if you're going out get to the supermarket early and get fucked before you go out

+ Ryanair fly there so it would be dirt cheap

Yeah, the main Ryanair airport (Skavsta) is some way from the city - 80 minutes by bus - but then even the regular Arlanda airport is 40 minutes by bus, so it's not a massive difference really. (We won't talk about the express train from Arlanda as it's the best part of £50 return... :blink:)

You can really twist the knife, lay out all the problems you've had with them (or just, you know, point them towards the threads here and let them read through it all!)

Congrats, btw

Cheers man.

I have put the knife in and outlined why I am not happy. The Mong saw me in with the main dir and she knows it was about her because shes been quiet as a mouse since :lol:

Fuck her, she will soon be back acting like a fucking 8 year old the mongy bastard.

You can really twist the knife, lay out all the problems you've had with them (or just, you know, point them towards the threads here and let them read through it all!)

Congrats, btw

Cheers man.

I have put the knife in and outlined why I am not happy. The Mong saw me in with the main dir and she knows it was about her because shes been quiet as a mouse since :lol:

Fuck her, she will soon be back acting like a fucking 8 year old the mongy bastard.

Since you're now working out your notice, I expect the following;

1) You will not arrive at work on time. Half an hour after official start time is the earliest you may arrive.

2) You will curtail your productivity to a maximum of 1hr's work per day. The remainder of your day is to be spent drinking coffee and discussing utterly irrelevant crap with the Mong.

3) Said Mong is be engaged in sexual congress, the photographs of this union to be posted on here.

Edited by Monkeys Fist

I fancy Stockholm like. I think it's mostly because of the women like but I imagine it being brilliant. Are they all as pretty as you'd expect?

The lasses are all stunning and the blokes are all stubbly metrosexuals. It's a funny old place. But aye, you'll not run out of things to look at. :D

Feeling rather magnificent today even though it was after 12 when I got to bed and I have a small child that wakes earlier than Gemmil.

Taking mother out today, probably to Durham or Morpeth for a bite of lunch and then to a Garden centre so she can hand pick her mothers day present.

Then nutrition and exercise classes tonight.

Might try and sneak a gym session in and cut the grass.

Weather forecast for today is excellent.

Feeling rather magnificent today even though it was after 12 when I got to bed and I have a small child that wakes earlier than Gemmil.

Taking mother out today, probably to Durham or Morpeth for a bite of lunch and then to a Garden centre so she can hand pick her mothers day present.

Ah always nice to read a good positive post first thing :)

Have a good 'un CT.

Me, well, rather stressed, trying to agree a finish date here and a start date at the new gaff!

Ah always nice to read a good positive post first thing :)

Have a good 'un CT.

Me, well, rather stressed, trying to agree a finish date here and a start date at the new gaff!

I'll try :)

Nice if you can leave yourself (and afford) a week off inbetween to re-charge and start fresh as a daisy.

Fucked off isnt the word.

Ive got a months notice to work and some outstanding holidays (only a day or so). Ive asked my current bosses when I can leave and they havent got back to me,

Meanwhile I am getting massive pressure from the new place to start ASAP. Told them at the moment my directors are out and I am waiting for them to get back to me. At the moment they want me to work my full notice.

They replied with "Well you have holidays you can come sooner" FFS ONLY IF MY CURRENT EMPLOYERS AGREE!

Chuffed that I've got 2 weekends in Manchester to look forward to. The first being a charity ball for RIa (see sticky if you're not already bored to death by my pestering) The charity have reached their £50,000 fundraising target but they're having a final fundraiser to pay for physio and equipment that Ria will need when she comes back to the UK after her op. Will see some fab old friends and Ria's mam doesn't know I'm coming so it should be an emotional night.

The second weekend is a reunion for all of us student nurses who lived together in the nurses home 15 years ago and who haven't seen each other for donkeys. It'll be a proper blast from the past and I can't wait :D

All good :)

That second weekend… need a lift?

I haven't booked my train yet actually! 11th May okay for you? There's a couple of pints and 15 nurses in it for you :D