What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Did I answer Jonny's question? Yes. So zip it.

International Women's Day today, and you just talked yourself out of my best wishes speech.

:lol:

Gutted :(

Hungover.

Some fucker left the heating on full when they left this morning, so that's exacerbated the claggy head feeling. So I'm going to pop down the coffee shop, read a paper, listen to the couple of new albums, and do very little else. :good:

... probably have a slice of cake.

You couldn't handle life at this speed. :smoke-1:

i'm feeling quite chipper actually. it's my son's first birthday this weekend so having friends and family over to our new house for a party.

i've broken the back of the decorating and unpacking, work is going well and the weekend is nigh. life is good right now :)

Nice to hear Dr G.

These are the years that whizz bye so enjoy every minute.

i know what you're saying - this last year since the bairn arrived has flown by. i'm going to be middle aged in the blink of an eye.

Tbf to MT if you can't feel wallow in self pity on an Internet message board then where can you?

Don't worry, I won't bother describing my mood and why I was in said mood in a thread entitled "what mood are you in and why?" again.

Edited by Monroe Transfer

:lol: I was sticking up for you (albeit in a tongue in cheek way). We all feel like that sometimes - I certainly have recently. But it's a fine evening, work is better and I've met someone who's really great- so you never know what is around the corner. Although you shouldn't just sit around waiting for something - make it happen.

Anxious and one massive headache.

Had a meeting, got dry fisted, then had an interview.

Interview I think went really well, they seemed to want me but need an immediate starter. I have 4 weeks notice, but have holiday. Hopefully I can swing the holiday with the current employers.

Ill be gutted if I dont get it for that reason

Im fucking RAGING this morning.

After a shite meeting yesterday where I got butt fucked I come in this morning to the norm. The bottom line is we havent got enough resources on the project. I have been saying since Oct I need help and its been passed off.

Anyways, Im in at 7:45 (8:00am start on a Friday) grafting and then the slag opposite me doesnt get in until 8:20. No apologies, nothing and then starts gossiping about shite. Doesnt get her head down and graft, no FUCKING STARTS DISRUPTING OTHERS!

Im fucking RAGING this morning. After a shite meeting yesterday where I got butt fucked I come in this morning to the norm. The bottom line is we havent got enough resources on the project. I have been saying since Oct I need help and its been passed off. Anyways, Im in at 7:45 (8:00am start on a Friday) grafting and then the slag opposite me doesnt get in until 8:20. No apologies, nothing and then starts gossiping about shite. Doesnt get her head down and graft, no FUCKING STARTS DISRUPTING OTHERS!

I'm praying you get that job otherwise I fear a Raoul Moat type episode is around the corner.....

Im fucking RAGING this morning. After a shite meeting yesterday where I got butt fucked I come in this morning to the norm. The bottom line is we havent got enough resources on the project. I have been saying since Oct I need help and its been passed off. Anyways, Im in at 7:45 (8:00am start on a Friday) grafting and then the slag opposite me doesnt get in until 8:20. No apologies, nothing and then starts gossiping about shite. Doesnt get her head down and graft, no FUCKING STARTS DISRUPTING OTHERS!

I'm praying you get that job otherwise I fear a Raoul Moat type episode is around the corner.....

I just had a verbal offer of the new job.

Its a blessing.

I told some steelwork guys they had bits of steel in the wrong place in the meeting yesterday.

Looked through some correspondence today, turns out my gaffer moved it to where they had it and didnt care to fucking tell me!