What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Fucked off isnt the word.

Ive got a months notice to work and some outstanding holidays (only a day or so). Ive asked my current bosses when I can leave and they havent got back to me,

Meanwhile I am getting massive pressure from the new place to start ASAP. Told them at the moment my directors are out and I am waiting for them to get back to me. At the moment they want me to work my full notice.

They replied with "Well you have holidays you can come sooner" FFS ONLY IF MY CURRENT EMPLOYERS AGREE!

Sounds like this new lot are a bunch of fucking muppets too mate.

Best start looking for a third role ASAP.

[congrats btw, I think]

Spent the last 2 days with one of Mitt Romney's delegates, interesting experience. For those that don't know, each presidential candidate in the republican party acquires elected delegates through each state. The state votes for a candidate and then elects a delegate who will vote at the national convention when the candidate to run for president is selected. So this bloke is one of hundreds of delegates but a big wig in state politics and now in my company. I've been in full mischief mode, using HF's argument that Obamacare created 35 million new customers for us over night so any efforts to over turn it would be commerically destructive. He didn't look comfortable when I started drawing demand curves on me napkin. We had a cracking debate on austerity anyway, I was very tempted to bring the old board/new board example around living beyond your means just for the crack but never managed to steer the conversation that way. Shame, could have been a seminal toontastic moment.

Spent the last 2 days with one of Mitt Romney's delegates, interesting experience. For those that don't know, each presidential candidate in the republican party acquires elected delegates through each state. The state votes for a candidate and then elects a delegate who will vote at the national convention when the candidate to run for president is selected. So this bloke is one of hundreds of delegates but a big wig in state politics and now in my company. I've been in full mischief mode, using HF's argument that Obamacare created 35 million new customers for us over night so any efforts to over turn it would be commerically destructive. He didn't look comfortable when I started drawing demand curves on me napkin. We had a cracking debate on austerity anyway, I was very tempted to bring the old board/new board example around living beyond your means just for the crack but never managed to steer the conversation that way. Shame, could have been a seminal toontastic moment.

Didn't you win namedropper of the year last year? Give someone else a chance man, KSA needs new material. ;)

Did this So-called, self appointed delegate have anything intelligent to say or did he act the grey man and boopity bloppity pudding cup?

Fucked off massivley.

My company wont let me leave until the 13th. Seems like hard graft and flexability with holidays means fuck all.

New company pissed off with this however it looks like their going to have to suck it up and wait!

Fucked off massivley.

My company wont let me leave until the 13th. Seems like hard graft and flexability with holidays means fuck all.

New company pissed off with this however it looks like their going to have to suck it up and wait!

Ever heard of going on the sick!

Fucked off massivley.

Not in my nature tbh mate.

/edit Plus, I cant go sick and start at a new place can I!?

Edited by wykikitoon

Fucked off massivley.

Not in my nature tbh mate.

/edit Plus, I cant go sick and start at a new place can I!?

No, but you can have a few weeks r and r

4 weeks is canny standard, surely?

The new employers sound a right bunch of cunts mind. Out of the frying pan, into the fire. Applying pressure to their new employee to fuck his current employer over.

Feeling pretty good, especially since I came across an episode of Trailer Park Boys I'd somehow never seen or remembered seeing last night. Was glorious. Seen all 7 seasons so many times on both DVD and from when I downloaded them, but somehow I'd missed this one.

This episode to be exact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WYJobY9FHs

Edited by Monroe Transfer