What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Monstrously pissed off. Trying to get a work evening off whilst a righteous drummer tells you you're basically a prick for needing to keep in a fucking job is not enjoyable. Don't ever be in a band.

Edited by ADP

Aye, missed the prefix 'self-' there. I don't want to lose my job either and I feel like ive already taken the piss out of them having had to get cover for several shifts for gigs and recording in the past month anyways. Its not even like we are getting a mint for the gigs anyways. It's leaving me totally broke and struggling to pay bills. All the while this lad is passively suggesting that I am being selfish because I am rather fond of having a roof over my head and a job to fund said roof. Fucking joke.

Just had this phone call of the wife "Im telling you now so you know before you get in the house. The bairn has thrown the dogs bone and iots hit the tele and broken it".

My 50 FUCKING INCH 3D PANASONIC BASTARD HARD TO MOUNT ON THE WALL TELE!!!!

1818742-fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu_super.gif

Hopefully that explains my current mood.

Aye, missed the prefix 'self-' there. I don't want to lose my job either and I feel like ive already taken the piss out of them having had to get cover for several shifts for gigs and recording in the past month anyways. Its not even like we are getting a mint for the gigs anyways. It's leaving me totally broke and struggling to pay bills. All the while this lad is passively suggesting that I am being selfish because I am rather fond of having a roof over my head and a job to fund said roof. Fucking joke.

Think you're being a bit harsh here; drummers only have a short time to live, cut the guy some slack.

You know what, I got home and baring in mind the little fucker is only 2 1/2 said "cant you fix it?" to which I said no and his reply? "oh well" and went on playing with his cars. Little shit :lol:

You know what, I got home and baring in mind the little fucker is only 2 1/2 said "cant you fix it?" to which I said no and his reply? "oh well" and went on playing with his cars. Little shit :lol:

:lol:

The thing that comes out of bairns mouths eh

If you listened really carefully, I bet he muttered "useless cunt" under his breath as you walked away.

Monstrously pissed off. Trying to get a work evening off whilst a righteous drummer tells you you're basically a prick for needing to keep in a fucking job is not enjoyable. Don't ever be in a band.

Sack him off, I might be better.

Scratch that, WILL be better. I have the timing of Ringo and the looks of Meg White.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Sack him off, I might be better.

Scratch that, WILL be better. I have the timing of Ringo and the looks of Meg White.

He backed down and apologised. The fool of a took.

Meg White on the would list also for me.

Relieved. Not going to count any chickens until we've signed on the dotted line, but it looks like we've finally found a place to live... which is probably a good thing since the lease on our current place runs out at the end of the month. :lol: Drinks tonight, I think...

In related news, why are 90% of estate agents so utterly shit?

Signed, keys picked up, took another look around and it's not a total dump, no more contact with estate agents for the foreseeable. It's Zywiec time.

Gutted. Work just called me in for tonight. Having to bail on plans to drink the 5 bottles of Erdinger I just bought and watching the footy. :(

I felt like that on Friday night gone when I was convinced I was the only person in the country working when the Eng/Sweden match was on. Must admit we had the radio on in the operating theatre...

I felt like that on Friday night gone when I was convinced I was the only person in the country working when the Eng/Sweden match was on. Must admit we had the radio on in the operating theatre...

Doing a few jigs as the goals went in...OOOops...Where's that scalpel gone? :lol:

mentioned in another post but I'm really chuffed because England won the group and consequently I can see the next game on sunday as I'm not at work! Swings and roundabouts and all that.

mentioned in another post but I'm really chuffed because England won the group and consequently I can see the next game on sunday as I'm not at work! Swings and roundabouts and all that.

A few of us are out for dinner on Sat night (Mr and Mrs Tooj and a few others) and we've had to hang fire on booking what time to eat due to the footy. In the end we decided that we'd rather eat early and watch whatever match is on at 19.45hrs!

In all honesty, the other 2 girlies aren't that impressed but I want my dinner over with so I can watch the match! :P