What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Aye, but we played the social team. All young lads or middle aged men. I took 2 for 12 off 7 overs with the ball and knocked 18 with the bat. Well chuffed!

Ah ok cool. I've played there quite a bit. Solid effort if you've never played before.

My effort today. Note the veg underneath to make 'proper' gravy. ;)

img20120520143733.jpg

Great, now I'm hungry

thoughtless prick

I've got tomorrow off to sit around waiting for British Gas.

always a pleasure taking a day off waiting for some muppet from british gas or sky only for the fuckers not to show :lol:

Off all week, within 3 hrs of my first day off i had to remote into work and do something after it being quiet all last week.

typical

Have a good one tomorrow Ant.

weekend is beginning with a BBQ :) GTFI onwards and upwards

As I was walking towards work about 15mins ago, all I could smell were barbecues. Gutted!

Ambivalent. Should have started a run of four 12 hour days (would be finishing the first in half an hour) but I'm at home, although I can't enjoy the sun too much as I'm full of cold!

You on the sick pet? You can come and do the next 2 nights here if you like cos I'm on with a tit of a gasman.

You on the sick pet? You can come and do the next 2 nights here if you like cos I'm on with a tit of a gasman.

Yeah. First time in over two years!

Er no thanks. I miss proper acutes though; my hospital only has acute gynae, ENT and eyes (+ potential second obstetric theatre) so most of my time is spent looking after ICU which isn't really my bag.

What is it you do exactly again? Anaesthetic nurse isn't it? I'm still not exactly sure what that is. Where I work it's ODPs, theatre nurses or recovery.