What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Fucking hell because the one thing you want to hear when you're off your bracket is some knobhead telling you to reach for the lasers. You should have kept the DJ'ing like, think you'd be a good one.

:lol:

Reach for the fucking lazers :lol:

Fuck me, I've got fucking coffee up my nose now you cathword :lol:

:lol: Whats it like?.....

Klute in Bournemouth is populated and staffed by the biggest wankers on the south coast...

It's gone now I think. It was like every other small town nightclub in the country. It just made a change from Crocodillo's every now and again!

I'd be interested in seeing the proportion of NUFC fans married on a weekday versus the weekend with relation to fixtures etc. Obviously you'd want to track that relationship over time and compare to the team's success on the pitch.

Congratulations! Assuming you make it through the day that is ;)

I knew someone who had their wedding on the day of our cup final v Arsenal. (They picked the day as it was 'after the season finished') :lol:

No I didn't go. ;)

All the best to HF, my wedding day was great, nervous etc but it really was a special day and I'm sure yours will be to. (Unfortunately it goes downhill after that but that's your tough titties, mate, for going along with it.) ;)

|Feeling good this morning :)

Canny win last night, legs are feeling good for my race on Sunday.

This morning coming into work on the bike, I was truning right, so put my arm out, looked over my shoulder, started to move over and a van started to over take me the wanker. Anyways, he was turning right too. So, we both turn right onto a gentle down hill. Now, its passed a school so they have speed bumps. The van had to slow down, so I overtook him and went on, next minute I hear a right racket, look over my shoulder and this van driver has his foot to the floor, smashing over the speed bumps and flying all over the place. He seemed to take expection of a cyclist over taking him :lol: Called me a wanker and everything :lol: true nutter.

Urgh. I'm getting too old for midweek drinking. :lol:

Got in at a reasonable 23:30, got to sleep at about 00:30, woken up by drunken housemate getting back in at about 01:30, woken up again by fire alarm going off at about 02:00 because the daft cow put some noodles on for a drunk-snack, then fucked off to bed.

Not in a good mood.

Got in at a reasonable 23:30, got to sleep at about 00:30, woken up by drunken housemate getting back in at about 01:30, woken up again by fire alarm going off at about 02:00 because the daft cow put some noodles on for a drunk-snack, then fucked off to bed.

Not in a good mood.

Uh-oh, she is going to get it today!

.....woken up again by fire alarm going off at about 02:00 because the daft cow put some noodles on for a drunk-snack, then fucked off to bed.

When I was a student nurse, one of the girls in the nurses home used to do that regularly, except it was generally fish fingers. Because it was a hospital building, we would automatically get 3 fire engines despatched from the local station. It's never attractive greeting fireman at 4am stood outside shivering in flannel pyjamas :lol:

When I was a student nurse, one of the girls in the nurses home used to do that regularly, except it was generally fish fingers. Because it was a hospital building, we would automatically get 3 fire engines despatched from the local station. It's never attractive greeting fireman at 4am stood outside shivering in flannel pyjamas :lol:

:lol: I bet they loved that :lol:

Not in a good mood.

I dunno how you can still live in a houseful of people like. One day you'll grow up Dave. One day.

Nah it's all gonna fall over, I think. Gonna involve court dates to fix this issue with the leasehold. Annoying.

We'll probably end up having to keep the flat and rent it if we want to move within a year.

I dunno how you can still live in a houseful of people like. One day you'll grow up Dave. One day.

You got any idea how fucking expensive buying a house/living alone is down here?! I'm minted but still can't afford it.

Move back to Gods country then. London is dirty, expensive and full of Southern wankers.

Can't transpose this job anywhere else (other than Glasgow, really) and there's much more opportunities down here. Add to that, there's more going on down here and I've got the attention span of a