What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Been trying to get a knackered ankle sorted for months, got a hospital appointment sorted (even though it says very little about what will happen).

Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing, it says in the letter I may need an x-ray but I had an x-ray about 5 weeks ago so it feels like I am going backwards/round in circles/not getting anywhere.

Nightshift done, had breakfast with my folks and soon off up to Allendale/Hexham for lunch and a catch up with the girls. As long as I can stay awake it should be a canny day.

Thought I was dieing this morning, woke up to my chest violently beating, so much so it looked like someone was in there trying to get out.

When I started to wake up properly I realised it was just a muscle spasm but fucking hell that was scary, I thought my heart was going to explode. :blush2:

Foul form...

and then i just got threatened in an email by some firm representing the club for this place :lol: in relation to a domain that was bought over a year ago, was never used and has expired.

glad the clubs wasting money on billable hours for this representation, wish i could find things out a year late for something that didn't exist and then get paid for it.

The club bought Toontastic.net domain name? Or something else?

If shit gets real, just have Wolfy go down to the club and watch as the opposing representatives' heads explode

Scanners-HeadExplode.gif

I'm in one of those moods where the tiniest things are pissing me off and if there's some way that I can start an argument I'll find it.

Edited by The Fish

Horrendous evening yesterday. Had a flight home at 6.30 last night, about an hour before hand I started feeling overly tired and a bit fucked. Didn't think too much of it as I'd been in a 2 day meeting, presenting etc. 10 minutes before boarding I get the shivers and turn freezing cold. Get on the plane early and try to settle in, 15 mins later with the aisle of the plane packed with people, I've got to make a bolt for the bog. Clamber past all these people apologising, whilst burping sick into my gob, get to the bog and hurl the most horrendous technicolor yawn I've ever seen. I had loads of raw fish, mussels etc for lunch. It was minging. So I pop back to the seat thinking , that should be it. No sooner had I sat down I was up again. At this point the flight is getting ready to leave. I'm back in the bog hoying out one end, then draining the rest out the other. I'm literally dripping like a fucked fridge, manage to clean up (I'm in my best suit too) and sit down. Take off, seat belts light off, back in the bog for another 20 minutes. Finally cleaned out my insides then had to wait another two hours to get home, moaning and groaning and disgusting everyone around me. :lol: Feel fine now but that was a journey from hell.

Horrendous evening yesterday. Had a flight home at 6.30 last night, about an hour before hand I started feeling overly tired and a bit fucked. Didn't think too much of it as I'd been in a 2 day meeting, presenting etc. 10 minutes before boarding I get the shivers and turn freezing cold. Get on the plane early and try to settle in, 15 mins later with the aisle of the plane packed with people, I've got to make a bolt for the bog. Clamber past all these people apologising, whilst burping sick into my gob, get to the bog and hurl the most horrendous technicolor yawn I've ever seen. I had loads of raw fish, mussels etc for lunch. It was minging. So I pop back to the seat thinking , that should be it. No sooner had I sat down I was up again. At this point the flight is getting ready to leave. I'm back in the bog hoying out one end, then draining the rest out the other. I'm literally dripping like a fucked fridge, manage to clean up (I'm in my best suit too) and sit down. Take off, seat belts light off, back in the bog for another 20 minutes. Finally cleaned out my insides then had to wait another two hours to get home, moaning and groaning and disgusting everyone around me. :lol: Feel fine now but that was a journey from hell.

:lol:

Yeah but where's the stats on this economic downturn??

The lass next to me could not have looked more disgusted if a rancid tramp had sat down next to her.

It was a bug, our lass was sick at home about an hour later, she's next door in bed now still feeling rough. Must have been incubating for a few days.

It basically strikes for 2 to 3 hours then leaves you feeling fucked afterwards. The brilliant thing about it was that it struck me during take-off. Is there a more opportune moment in life to have a massive bout of vomiting and the shits? :lol:

Not on a plane but I had the same experience as Chez - just made it home yesterday before my guts exploded (thankfully no vomit so far) before having to dive under the duvet, shivering uncontrollably for several hours punctuated by more toilet hell.

Had to take today off as I'm completely drained.

I found a class off licence in North Shields last night that's like a mini Rehills. Proper old school offie with loads of posh wine and a bunch of the quality imported beer you get in Rehills.

Anyway I had 3 (three) glasses of wine (viognier if you must know, darling) and I've been hungover to shit until about the last hour. :lol: Absolutely pathetic.

Edited by Gemmill

I found a class off licence in North Shields last night that's like a mini Rehills. Proper old school offie with loads of posh wine and a bunch of the quality imported beer you get in Rehills.

Anyway I had 3 (three) glasses of wine (viognier if you must know, darling) and I've been hungover to shit until about the last hour. :lol: Absolutely pathetic.

What's the name of it like?