What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Whoa, congratulations! Get up and get on with it - and remember, everybody there wants your day to go class for you, so there's really fuck all to be nervous about. Parrot quote your vows, quick speech and then just be pleasant to people, and you'll be mortal before you know it.

You don't even need to be funny in your speech, although it goes without saying that I was in mine. :razz: I hope you've got some graphs lined up for yours.

:lol:

I can imgaine the graphs now :lol:

"Here is my happyness before I met my wife *points stick* and here it is now *points stick"

Congrats HF man :)

I can imgaine the graphs now :lol:

"Here is my happyness before I met my wife *points stick* and here it is now *points stick"

"This pie chart shows all the girls I knew before... *points stick* ...and those I've yet to meet."

Congratulations mate.

Worst parts of the day are vows, speeches and first dance. Mainly the bits all eyes are on you!

I can guarantee after 15hours of eating, drinking, dancing and hosting a room full of people, the last thing you will want to do at midnight is make slow, passionate love :lol:

Have a fantastic day HF! I'm sure Lanky's speech will be epic :D

My mood? I've had the kind of night where I'm seriously contemplating opening a bottle of wine when I get home. I'll be home 16hrs after I left to go to work.

"This pie chart shows all the girls I knew before... *points stick* ...and those I've yet to meet."

"Times a week indulged in sexual congress pre-marriage. " points stick

"Times a week indulged in sexual congress post-marriage" no need to point anything.

"Times a week indulged in sexual congress pre-marriage. " points stick

"Times a week indulged in sexual congress post-marriage" no need to point anything.

Was gonna post that.

Good luck HF!

Guest CabayeAye

Have a fantastic day HF! I'm sure Lanky's speech will be epic :D

My mood? I've had the kind of night where I'm seriously contemplating opening a bottle of wine when I get home. I'll be home 16hrs after I left to go to work.

Wine in the morning after a night shift?! You'll end up in a pissed bed surrounded by dribble and spilt wine. Just go to bed, woman!

Wine in the morning after a night shift?! You'll end up in a pissed bed surrounded by dribble and spilt wine. Just go to bed, woman!

I've had a cup of tea instead. The powers that be split my nights this week so I'm doing Wednesday/Saturday which is just shit as it messes up every day inbetween. I'm trying to stay up, then have a couple of hours and go to bed as normal tonight. Most unsatisfactory :glare:

Guest CabayeAye

Oh you need updates? i assumed you all got invites as well...awkward

Even I got an invite. Did you shag his sister or something?

"And it's the first dance for the new couple and it's a little song from 1984 by Billy Ocean and who's he singing about? Only his Caribbean Queen"

I used to DJ in Klute in Durham on a thursday night (:lol:), was a student acid-jazz night that was more Balearic Ibiza than Talking Loud records but was rammed every week. I got sacked because i had 'no chat on the mic'. The lad who wanted me sacked (head DJ, ex-bouncer) used to honestly go on like that. Main reason i was hoyed was that we used to rip the piss out of him. As the night was popular, he wanted to do the warm up and he played the same music as me but doing the same cheesy voiceover lines. Like Giles Peterson nowadays tbf.

I used to DJ in Klute in Durham on a thursday night ( :lol:), was a student acid-jazz night that was more Balearic Ibiza than Talking Loud records but was rammed every week. I got sacked because i had 'no chat on the mic'. The lad who wanted me sacked (head DJ, ex-bouncer) used to honestly go on like that. Main reason i was hoyed was that we used to rip the piss out of him. As the night was popular, he wanted to do the warm up and he played the same music as me but doing the same cheesy voiceover lines. Like Giles Peterson nowadays tbf.

Fucking hell because the one thing you want to hear when you're off your bracket is some knobhead telling you to reach for the lasers. You should have kept the DJ'ing like, think you'd be a good one.