What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Found out too that all her family were with her when she passed away and her mam had a heart attack at her bedside half an hour after she died. She's recovering but scared in case the funeral brings something similar with all the stress. Just awful.

I know! I'm such delightful company at the moment - full of miserable tales :lol:

Booked them flights today anyway, have been out for dinner and have a family wedding on Saturday so there's nice things too :)

On the rip on saturday then?

so am I, end of season footy do!

Am I ever! If you receive a message that doesn't make sense at about midnight then it'll be me :D

Fuming, they're cleaning the windows of my block of flats at 5 in the cathcunting morning on Friday - approximately 5 hours I pick my girlfriend up from the station and 3 hours before I start the first of three 12 hour days and I'm supposed to be going out for dinner afterwards as well.

Fist, you'l do something to do with windows, right? Explain yourself.

Fuming, they're cleaning the windows of my block of flats at 5 in the cathcunting morning on Friday - approximately 5 hours I pick my girlfriend up from the station and 3 hours before I start the first of three 12 hour days and I'm supposed to be going out for dinner afterwards as well.

Fist, you'l do something to do with windows, right? Explain yourself.

Knowing Fist it will be so that they can catch as many young ladies in a state of undress as possible.

Serves you right for living in a block of flats man. You're earning, live in a fucking house and wash the windows yourself

Serves you right for living in a block of flats man. You're earning, live in a fucking house and wash the windows yourself

I know. It's a really nice converted loft apartment over the road from where I work but obviously has its drawbacks.

They're not even fucking dirty which is the real pisser.

Spoke to the guy who cleans them - they have to start early because otherwise they get ticketed. They could pay to use the on street parking spaces but the company who owns the building are too tight to fork out for that.

I'm assuming they're doing it from a cherry picker?

If so, the parking thing is a bit of a red herring- they'll be doing it then to avoid having to apply (and pay for) a road closure permit.

Still illegal, but less chance of being pulled for it at that time of the morning.

I'm assuming they're doing it from a cherry picker?

If so, the parking thing is a bit of a red herring- they'll be doing it then to avoid having to apply (and pay for) a road closure permit.

Still illegal, but less chance of being pulled for it at that time of the morning.

Yeah it is a cherry picker, I've had the pleasure of being woken by it once already -not with such a busy day ahead of me though. He said they've been ticketed before. As it's city centre there are parking spaces on the street - but you have to pay to use them hence the tickets.