What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm currently an expert on late 80s to mid 90s guitar rock music... but I'm hoping that serious drinking will cure me of that.

I'm currently an expert on late 80s to mid 90s guitar rock music... but I'm hoping that serious drinking will cure me of that.

Once there was this kid who thought the Cooper Temple Clause were better than the Beatles

He couldn't quite explain, he'd always just thought that

Mmm mmm mmm mmm...

Once there was this kid who thought the Cooper Temple Clause were better than the Beatles

He couldn't quite explain, he'd always just thought that

Mmm mmm mmm mmm...

900x900px-LL-3aa67c49_harveybirdmanbearc

Our little one was born on Tuesday, so I'm currently experiencing a particularly disorientating mix of euphoria and exhaustion. Mother and baby are doing brilliantly. So, so proud of the lady. She fucking owned it.

Really can't express just how much I feel indebted to the NHS, and specifically the RVI midwifery staff, for making this the most positive and rewarding experience of my life. Fucking magical.

Our little one was born on Tuesday, so I'm currently experiencing a particularly disorientating mix of euphoria and exhaustion. Mother and baby are doing brilliantly. So, so proud of the lady. She fucking owned it.

Really can't express just how much I feel indebted to the NHS, and specifically the RVI midwifery staff, for making this the most positive and rewarding experience of my life. Fucking magical.

Congrats.

Tories and CT want you to pay for the same service after the next election btw

Thanks all. Cath, he was 8lb 1oz. Although, after the amount of feeding he's done since, I imagine that it could be close to double that now.

She was in labour for well over a day, but the active labour only took about eight hours. Only had gas and air throughout, the nutcase. We weren't stupid enough to want to stick to a rigid birth plan, but it all ended up going exactly the way we had planned. Again, the staff are as much to thank for that. Their control of the psychological side of the process is unbelievable.

Congratulations! You're sounding like a bit of a fairy though, so keep an eye on that.

:lol: Noted. Purely down to tiredness, and passive hormones. Cough.

Congratulations.

Same birthday as my one year old. :D

He had a little tea party on Tuesday. Told the wife and family he's only one, so doesn't need much spent on him.

I reckon he's cleared £500.

Mental. I could have got a canny telly for that.

shit mood. just found out our car needs a new cam shaft and cylinder head - looking at £2,800 for the parts alone. with labour on top of that it's not going to be much less than the car's worth. thinking of getting rid and leasing a new motor instead

Congratulations. Same birthday as my one year old. :D He had a little tea party on Tuesday. Told the wife and family he's only one, so doesn't need much spent on him. I reckon he's cleared £500. Mental. I could have got a canny telly for that.

It's insane the amount people spend on kids' birthdays now.

Having said that, it was my daughter's birthday on Saturday, Flamingoland , Disney Frozen princess dress and doll and DVD , party food, etc.

I reckon that's a couple of hundred.