What mood are you in and why?

catmag

feeling as low as a snake's belly after a 48 hour bender in the costa de sol. awesome catching up with my old geordie mates for a stag do. very happy to be back in civilisation. gym and detox week for me now

feeling as low as a snake's belly after a 48 hour bender in the costa de sol. awesome catching up with my old geordie mates for a stag do. very happy to be back in civilisation. gym and detox week for me now

Same, although just had a week off work with lots of eating, drinking and no exercise rather than a trip away. It's a bit gutting to be back at work today but I can't wait to hit the gym later after nearly a fortnight off and thousands of excess calories to burn.

Mixed.

Having just sat in a small, dark room with 40 screaming kids (no, I'm not Rolf), my head is battered.

However, it was a small independent cinema in Whitley Bay, you can take your drinks into the screen room, and I've booked me and Mrs. Fist seats to see Grand Budapest Hotel on my birthday, so, every cloud and that :D

Jam Jar Cinema btw, just along from Sambucas. Canny little spot.

Sold my house, which makes me happy.

Sold it for £12k less than I bought it 6 years ago, which makes me sad. Half the equity wiped out

jesus, that's unlucky. though at least your next property will be cheaper too so it's all relative.

Mixed.

Having just sat in a small, dark room with 40 screaming kids (no, I'm not Rolf), my head is battered.

However, it was a small independent cinema in Whitley Bay, you can take your drinks into the screen room, and I've booked me and Mrs. Fist seats to see Grand Budapest Hotel on my birthday, so, every cloud and that :D

Jam Jar Cinema btw, just along from Sambucas. Canny little spot.

My Mrs mentioned that you could rent that whole place for £140 (I think) a couple of weeks ago. We thought it would be great for a party.

Was it you that organised it or were you invited? Wondering what you have to pay for the film on top of that.

jesus, that's unlucky. though at least your next property will be cheaper too so it's all relative.

Ish!

We bought at the height of the market, and, despite what the papers say, the housing market round is nowhere near what it was 6 years ago. We could hold out for more but then you think £2-3k is a drop in the ocean when you're putting yourself in the best part of £200k debt for the next 30 year

Edited by TheRollingStones