What mood are you in and why?

catmag

my three year old said "fucking spiderman" in front of my in laws this morning. when they got cross with him and asked him where he learned that word, he replied "daddy says it when he's driving".

little grass :lol:

Edited by Dr Gloom

my three year old said "fucking spiderman" in front of my in laws this morning. when they got cross with him and asked him where he learned that word, he replied "daddy says it when he's driving".

little grass :lol:

Brilliant :lol:

Yeah are you wanking at the wheel, cos I'd be more concerned about you flinging jizz at fellow motorists in front of your child, than I would be about the accompanying bad language.

:D We've managed to get him back already. The lure of exploring the neighbourhood was too much for him to stay hidden, so now he won't be exploring the neighbourhood again any time soon. It's a tough old life.

The real stress of the situation, of course, was having to actually talk to our neighbours. This is London for heaven's sake, we don't do that kind of thing.

"Junior Software Developer" for Skipton Building Society, love it so far I'm back to normal human operating hours, getting to use my brain and learn some new stuff which I always enjoy and I work in a very nice little town with some excellent pubs.

Aberdeen just knocked FC Groningen out of the Europa League after a 2-1 win at the Euroborg.

Naturally ecstatic!

Real Sociedad up next. We're gonna get fingered :lol: