What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Hungry as fuck though, haven't eaten anything since 8pm Wednesday except a tuna sandwich immediately on waking up. Got naff all in the house and don't feel like walking anywhere just yet.

http://www.dominos.co.uk/

Their pizzas may suck but at least you won't have to more further than the front door.

Edited by sammynb

It's so they could put a sticky pad on your thigh called a diathermy plate. We use diathermy to either cut tissue or cauterise bleeding vessels and it's electrical so the plate has to sit over a muscle. The thigh muscle is the biggest (no, it definitely is!) so they shave the spot to ensure good contact with the skin.

Isnt it the longest and not the biggest? The Biggest been your glutes?

It's hard to get to someones glutes when they're lying on their back anaesthetised :lol:

Maybe I should've said 'the biggest muscle that is easily accessible..'

The 'definitely is' comment was to deter Dave from using any innuendo with regards to large muscles...

Can you not get one of your wenches to do a shop for you? You need to be eating something if you're having Ibuprofen.

No, they're all at work or monstrously selfish.

I had a mini-Northumberland tart, because of your nagging. (A genuine thank you for the advice though, I'm really shit with hospitals and stuff and am reticent to bother nurses and their ilk to ask their advice, especially cos it just sounds moany and pretty pathetic :lol:

Can you not get one of your wenches to do a shop for you? You need to be eating something if you're having Ibuprofen.

I had a mini-Northumberland tart, because of your nagging. (A genuine thank you for the advice though, I'm really shit with hospitals and stuff and am reticent to bother nurses and their ilk to ask their advice, especially cos it just sounds moany and pretty pathetic :lol:

Your shagging a Morpeth Midget?

Filthy bugger!

I'd much rather you just asked - I'm used to you being moany and pathetic :lol:

However I'm just off to bed so if you need owt it'll have to wait til 5 pm..

Your shagging a Morpeth Midget?

Filthy bugger!

Isn't everyone?

It's hard to get to someones glutes when they're lying on their back anaesthetised :lol:

Maybe I should've said 'the biggest muscle that is easily accessible..'

The 'definitely is' comment was to deter Dave from using any innuendo with regards to large muscles...

Hehe I know why you said 'definitely is' :icon_lol:

You getting time off work for this Dave? I could do with some minor surgery that keeps me off work for 6 weeks or so.

I'm a contractor so I'm taking as little time as possible. I don't work and I don't get paid.

You getting time off work for this Dave? I could do with some minor surgery that keeps me off work for 6 weeks or so.

I thought that last year when I had my Carpal Tunnel op. You need 5-6 weeks off work normally. I'll even admit to gloating over my work mates that I was having six weeks off with nothing more annoying than a sore, bandaged hand :happygirl: Served me right, I was so ill I was off work for 6 MONTHS wishing I was well enough to go! :lol:

I thought that last year when I had my Carpal Tunnel op. You need 5-6 weeks off work normally. I'll even admit to gloating over my work mates that I was having six weeks off with nothing more annoying than a sore, bandaged hand :happygirl: Served me right, I was so ill I was off work for 6 MONTHS wishing I was well enough to go! :lol:

Should'a said, honey. I would've come down and rubbed some of my magic cream on you. Right in no time :happygirl:

No, Dave, the offer's not open to you :happygirl:

back from Hernia operation, got some pain killers which aren't really doing much. Not a fan of the half groin shave job they've done. I look like I'm planning a nether-region combover...

no fit nurses what so ever.

The surgical team were all talking about how it's cocktail hour and what their favourite drink was, then just as I was dropping off in the Operation room, the anaesthetist said "Sex op, right?" Funny guy... :lol:

I'm betting that at least the fella who did yours wasn't cross-eyed.... :happygirl:

Should'a said, honey. I would've come down and rubbed some of my magic cream on you. Right in no time :happygirl:

No, Dave, the offer's not open to you :happygirl:

Thank you Snakey xxx

Awful time it was :happygirl:

I've got nee reason to be in a shit mood but I am. Everything is mint, but I've woke up tired, and I genuinely haven't got anything to say to anyone, and that's not like me. Does anyone else ever feel like that? It's the wanky toon I think possibly, and this fucking seat situation.

I've got nee reason to be in a shit mood but I am. Everything is mint, but I've woke up tired, and I genuinely haven't got anything to say to anyone, and that's not like me. Does anyone else ever feel like that? It's the wanky toon I think possibly, and this fucking seat situation.

Aye, I was like that the other day. Couldnt put my finger on why though.

Today I dont feel bad. Legs feel fresh after a weekend off the bike and seeing friends.

Satisfied that 12 minutes into my phone interview for a job at Kallo Foods, the lass started talking about the assessment centre in Birmingham.

Easy part over.

Although what do you say when they ask what salary you're after? The band is 22-25k...I just said at this moment in time, I'm more interested in working for a good company. ;)

need a change/long break away i think

Same.

Genuinely thinking about just moving somewhere without much of a plan for what I'll do there, if I can't sort something out soon. Got a bit of savings now; so I'd quit my job, move, look for a reasonable job, and just see where it takes me.

That or going traveling somewhere.

I regularly feel like that Stevie ;) I reckon its because in my job I have to try and be chatty and smiling and making an effort so when I get home somedays I just dont want to chat to anyone. I just want to be quiet. On those days I might look on here but can't even be bothered to post!

The only thing that gets me out of those moods is getting away from everybody. I'll basically "treat" myself for a bit. Maybe buy myself a gadget or clothes or whatever, maybe have a nice dinner. But there's no hard and fast rule.

Chin up mate, the game against the mackems will hopefully drag you out of your mood, either by filling you with joy, or rage.