The Labour Leadership Campaign

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankie Boyle...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/21/jeremy-corbyn-non-conformist-british-frankie-boyle?CMP=fb_gu

Just to add that some serving General was in some rag at the weekend saying there would be a military coup if by some bizarre set of circumstances Jezza found himself as PM. Two things strike me about this....theyre getting really fuckin desperate now and how safe have the wars that the likes of this military fucknut has been prosecuting in the last 15 years or so left us all feeling?? :glare:

Edited by PaddockLad

Frankie Boyle...

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/21/jeremy-corbyn-non-conformist-british-frankie-boyle?CMP=fb_gu

Just to add that some serving General was in some rag at the weekend saying there would be a military coup if by some bizarre set of circumstances Jezza found himself as PM. Two things strike me about this....theyre getting really fuckin desperate now and how safe have the wars that the likes of this military fucknut has been prosecuting in the last 15 years or so left us all feeling?? :glare:

That McNab fucker was backing him up as well. But of course generals sing the anthem so are sound.

That McNab fucker was backing him up as well. But of course generals sing the anthem so are sound.

Got an old mate who is in general a good lad and not a foaming mouthed mail reading tosspot....but his career progression goes Royal Navy, RNLI, then a paramedic on Jersey, so he does veer towards that direction....he got very aereated about the national anthem thing, then I suggested that jezza may wear a white poppy at the cenotaph in November, just to twist the knife a wee bit...think am off the Christmas card list tbh...he called me "a fuckin communist" :lol:

The BBC have barely touched the pig thing today. The porridge wogs were definitely on to something when they went through the roof about bias before the referendum last year. They've been fuckin dreadful on Corbyn. So have the guardian and the independent. He hasn't got anyone in his corner bar the voters who gave him his mandate. I give him 12 months max just because of that.

Better for labour if they rise above it tbh.

I think such stories warrant a bit of rib tickling. However they do seem to be going for him on when he knew about Ashcrofts tax affairs, which is the real area where they could make life difficult for him.

He's going anyway so it's all going to fizzle out pdq.

According to our poll, 69% of people support a £10 minimum wage, 55% like the idea of nationalising the railways and 74% agree with rent controls.

When people were told they were Mr Corbyn’s ideas, they liked them a little less: Some 61% supported a £10 minimum wage, 51% rail nationalisation and 64% rent controls.

As I said, he has a massive image problem and Labour publishing pictures like this isn't helping him.

10711159-1-1-736x414.jpg