The Labour Leadership Campaign

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: but you haven't. You have one man with 6 MP supporters. 90% of his own side don't agree with the stuff he is saying. It's already starting to crumble.

Whatever happens to corbyn, there's a massive swing to the left coming to Labour. Long overdue and great news for the disenfranchised voters, sick of two practically identical mainstream political parties. The grassroots of the Labour Party have spoken. Time for the career politicians to listen.

No shadow in defence yet....might be tricky to find a unilateralist who wants to leave NATO in todays Westminster....he'll be stuck with someone who need a minister's salary for that gig iyam. Whoever it is, you'd think there will have to be a huge amount of give on Corbyn's side..

My main concerns around Corbyn were brought home reading Renton's comments yesterday.

When Chuka went yesterday it was because he was not 'unambiguous on EU membership' but it seems today that Benn has ruled it out. I suspect that Corbyn was testing him. Anyway, its re-assuring to hear Benn's comments but it seems a bit odd that Chuka did not get the same message yesterday.

My main concerns around Corbyn were brought home reading Renton's comments yesterday.

When Chuka went yesterday it was because he was not 'unambiguous on EU membership' but it seems today that Benn has ruled it out. I suspect that Corbyn was testing him. Anyway, its re-assuring to hear Benn's comments but it seems a bit odd that Chuka did not get the same message yesterday.

The only way it will progress is with lots of backtracking.