England v USA

Guest The Three Lions

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going round to my mates to watch this.

He is born and raised in Scotland but has a English granny so supports England. . . I.E he picked them because they are better than Scotland. :lol:

Not sure if I've said before I think their should be a rule so the manager has to be the same nationality. :D

Still I'm supporting England since they are a home nation.

He is born and raised in Scotland but has a English granny so supports England. . . I.E he picked them because they are better than Scotland. :lol:

Not sure if I've said before I think their should be a rule so the manager has to be the same nationality. :D

But then Berti Vogts could never have managed Scotland...

But then Berti Vogts could never have managed Scotland...

:icon_lol:

Was day dreaming on the way into work, and honest to God got goosebumps at the thought of Rooney lifting the World Cup. Up until now I've been saying Semis would be a good World Cup, but I'm now far too wrapped up in it all.

Come on England!

I had literally just said to a colleague "I would have started Hart, like, but Green hasn't made any real mistakes so far"...

so this is all my fault, sorry lads. :lol:

Oooser look suspect at the back, but yet again, the central midfield of England cannot get the ball, keep or use the ball