For you lovers of fine trainers

Tooj

could do with a new pair of trainers, wouldn't get the brown, would have to be black.

Are these really good, what are they like on ice etc ?

Uh ? ;) How come that's top of your criteria like Leazes ? (after them being black of course)

not top, but why not ? I'm fucking 56 man, not bothered about fashion icons now :huh:

could do with a new pair of trainers, wouldn't get the brown, would have to be black.

Are these really good, what are they like on ice etc ?

Uh ? ;) How come that's top of your criteria like Leazes ? (after them being black of course)

not top, but why not ? I'm fucking 56 man, not bothered about fashion icons now :huh:

:D fair play .

"will i be able to make it to the shops in the winter without putting me hip oot ?"

was looking at Aspecto's plaffs just before and saw these belters .

I mean seriously - th' fuck's the story with these like ?!

isizeasp.jpg

http://www.aspecto.co.uk/jeffery-west-jeff...29-c-brown.html

aaaful them like

Kinda thing Richard Hammond would wear to drop a caravan off a cliff or drive up a slope in a monster truck or whatever the fuck it is he does for a living .

Will only wear Puma, adidas look horrible imo and nike get ruined after like 10 minutes. http://www.asos.com/Alexander-Mcqueen-For-...&Rf900=1608

Cannae go wrong with them if you're not bothered abotu spending a fair bit

They're lifting like.

image1xl.jpg

:huh:

I don't even know what category of shoe they fall into.

2011 version of the Borstal breakouts, £2.50 from the Post office for PE at school, back in the day.

r4300large.jpg

was looking at Aspecto's plaffs just before and saw these belters .

I mean seriously - th' fuck's the story with these like ?!

isizeasp.jpg

http://www.aspecto.co.uk/jeffery-west-jeff...29-c-brown.html

aaaful them like

Kinda thing Richard Hammond would wear to drop a caravan off a cliff or drive up a slope in a monster truck or whatever the fuck it is he does for a living .

MancMag will have your eye out with them.

0086.jpg

Me new dappers. £59 - bargain

Thought you were giving the Stan Smiths a miss.

I was gan e, but I thought fuck it. They're quite sexy I think.

Spent about £500 on clothes at the weekend, not all for me like, and I tell you what it is, this 36" waist business is nee good. Need to get back doon to 34 pronto. Literally the nicest clothes are all 32" stuff, for young divvies, they should take in to consideration big 6ft2 fat cunts like wearing nice things too.

0086.jpg

Me new dappers. £59 - bargain

Thought you were giving the Stan Smiths a miss.

I was gan e, but I thought fuck it. They're quite sexy I think.

Spent about £500 on clothes at the weekend, not all for me like, and I tell you what it is, this 36" waist business is nee good. Need to get back doon to 34 pronto. Literally the nicest clothes are all 32" stuff, for young divvies, they should take in to consideration big 6ft2 fat cunts like wearing nice things too.

Maybe the theory is that 6ft 2 fat cunts dont give enough of a shit what they look like :huh: