Who have you met off here and what are they like?

Guest Gordon McKeag

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geordie Boot Girl is going to be well jealous of mine and stevie's 'relationship'.

Sorry to disappoint you but i can assure you Stevie knows what side his bread is buttered on, well he ought to by now ;-)

Exactly, I think if you're comfortable with your sexuality you can say someone of the same sex is good lookin. I think it's not acceptable in northern culture because there's so many closet huckles who would be ostracised from society if they came out. No wonder Meenzer fucked off down South.

c'mon man Stevie, dish the knowledge, what does she look like?

Fish all I will say is if looks wise you can be described as the Rochdale of blokes, she is the Manchester United of girls, nothing more to say on the matter.

charming im now being compared to a team with a manager with a nose like rodolf a stiker who likes grannys too much and a druggy for a captain

Yes but you've got a lovely trophy cabinet and two top class strikers.

Fish am only messin with ye, but you ask too many questions for someone from Seaton Delaval.

yeah i had noticed u liked them since every time we meet u spend most of the night talking to them

:D

Erin man. its like eharmony on here!

Geordie Boot Girl is going to be well jealous of mine and stevie's 'relationship'.

Sorry to disappoint you but i can assure you Stevie knows what side his bread is buttered on, well he ought to by now ;-)

Exactly, I think if you're comfortable with your sexuality you can say someone of the same sex is good lookin. I think it's not acceptable in northern culture because there's so many closet huckles who would be ostracised from society if they came out. No wonder Meenzer fucked off down South.

c'mon man Stevie, dish the knowledge, what does she look like?

Fish all I will say is if looks wise you can be described as the Rochdale of blokes, she is the Manchester United of girls, nothing more to say on the matter.

charming im now being compared to a team with a manager with a nose like rodolf a stiker who likes grannys too much and a druggy for a captain

Yes but you've got a lovely trophy cabinet and two top class strikers.

Fish am only messin with ye, but you ask too many questions for someone from Seaton Delaval.

yeah i had noticed u liked them since every time we meet u spend most of the night talking to them

:D

Erin man. its like eharmony on here!

I will man you, Jonathan

how so rude

:suicide:

Edited by Geordie Boot Girl

Guest Gordon McKeag
Ant you're way off.

Stevie (in makem colours no less)

wheres-wally.jpg

Wally

stevie.jpg

Thanks for making me look like a rent boy. :D

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Met Besty the other night, so that takes me total to 6 people I've met off here. Canny lad, looks a bit like Ryan Taylor but a lot happier, good footballer and gave me few revelations about people off here :D

Met Besty the other night, so that takes me total to 6 people I've met off here. Canny lad, looks a bit like Ryan Taylor but a lot happier, good footballer and gave me few revelations about people off here :D

What does canny lad mean?

Don't worry, it will never be used when referring to you.

Met Besty the other night, so that takes me total to 6 people I've met off here. Canny lad, looks a bit like Ryan Taylor but a lot happier, good footballer and gave me few revelations about people off here :razz:

"sound bloke"

I see.

You Jawdies and your weird words :D

Met Besty the other night, so that takes me total to 6 people I've met off here. Canny lad, looks a bit like Ryan Taylor but a lot happier, good footballer and gave me few revelations about people off here :razz:

Aye?

I get Kevin Nolan off me mates, I'm obviously lush, like. :D

Edited by Besty

He's a good man, so he is.

Met Besty the other night, so that takes me total to 6 people I've met off here. Canny lad, looks a bit like Ryan Taylor but a lot happier, good footballer and gave me few revelations about people off here :icon_lol:

Aye?

And wingnut after that photo :razz:

Aye?

And wingnut after that photo :razz:

:icon_lol:

besty.jpg

Have you got that pic saved or summic... Always seems to be you posting it! :razz:

That hat did me nee favours like. :D

Funnily I recently rediscovered it when I was going through my photobucket album for the photography topics.

Had a laugh at your poor heed and thought "I should delete that!"

I've changed my mind :icon_lol:

I've met Kevin in a nightclub toilet. He was selling aftershave shouting "No spray no lay"

You're a scouser, shut the fuck up, your opinion is invalid.

I've met Kevin in a nightclub toilet. He was selling aftershave shouting "No spray no lay"

I'm pretty sure you're the invalid.

I'm pretty sure you're the invalid.

:scratchchin:

• 1 month later...