Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

The discussion about l'equipe happened on page 1. They broke the story. It's like a cross between the sports sections of our quality papers, except more respected than that. It's the largest selling paper in France too.

The FIFA 5% is a fee to clubs who trained him apparently.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's already arrived apparently. Fresh croissant and black coffee was ordered at the M. :)

Fuck off, when we were in Newcastle we couldn't find fresh croissants anywhere!!! :)

That Polish bakery does an interesting polish version of a croissant but it's a right twat to dip into your coffee for breakfast.

He's already arrived apparently. Fresh croissant and black coffee was ordered at the M. :)

Fuck off, when we were in Newcastle we couldn't find fresh croissants anywhere!!! :angry:

That Polish bakery does an interesting polish version of a croissant but it's a right twat to dip into your coffee for breakfast.

He's in London. :)

Fuck off, when we were in Newcastle we couldn't find fresh croissants anywhere!!! <_<

He's in London. :angry:

Serves the cunt right then, hope they could only get chocolate ones for him then :)

Fuck off, when we were in Newcastle we couldn't find fresh croissants anywhere!!! <_<

He's in London. :angry:

Serves the cunt right then, hope they could only get chocolate ones for him then :)

<_<

Bizarre deal, I'm not surprised every other club have told Marseille to get fucked. Loan deals are meant to have an option to buy at the end. Not an automatic purchase clause. They talk about giving foreigners 12months to settle in, but basically he's got 24 games and then he'll be warming the bench as there's no hope MA will drop $7mil on him if he's not pulling up trees in the league.

Bizarre deal, I'm not surprised every other club have told Marseille to get fucked. Loan deals are meant to have an option to buy at the end. Not an automatic purchase clause. They talk about giving foreigners 12months to settle in, but basically he's got 24 games and then he'll be warming the bench as there's no hope MA will drop $7mil on him if he's not pulling up trees in the league.

true..

Gutierrez is going to have to get dropped isn't he really?

true..

Gutierrez is going to have to get dropped isn't he really?

Jonas can play on the right too so maybe some competition for Routledge too

I'm not sure where he will play. It looks like we are playing 4231 this season with Smith/Barton holding and Routledge/Jonas/Nolan supporting Carrol.

Personally I would drop Nolan and play Ben Arfa but he's captain so that's not going to happen

Think we'd do well to land him if Liverpool are interested and have just about offloaded Mascherano to Barca.

They are completely different players. I doubt they are interested in him.

Gutierrez is doing well with Enrique on the left. But to be honest, i don't think he's got a lot of pace, Jonas..

He's pretty pacy. Not up with the very quickest in the league but fast enough.

Think we'd do well to land him if Liverpool are interested and have just about offloaded Mascherano to Barca.

They are completely different players.

No shit? He's not saying they are. What's he like on FM btw? :)

They are completely different players.

No shit? He's not saying they are. What's he like on FM btw? :)

Ben Arfa is quality on FM. :)