Ben Arfa

ChezGiven

I'm still not holding my breath. I stick by what i said the other day that i think all we will get from this player is trouble, regardless of how good he is.

He'll have a canny season and attract the attention of a bigger club and spit his dummy out here until he gets a move.

:)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not holding my breath. I stick by what i said the other day that i think all we will get from this player is trouble, regardless of how good he is.

He'll have a canny season and attract the attention of a bigger club and spit his dummy out here until he gets a move.

Be nice to sign him and double our money then

Them scouse lads will take him in and make him feel family.. He'll love it.. He'll be settled in arfa a week and a few puns..

I hope that the people on here who are making him out to be good have actually seen him play. I have to admit that although I may have watched games in which he played, I haven't the faintest idea who he is or if he's going to be suited to the premier league. I hope he doesn't turn out to a lightweight thats more suited to a slower paced game.

Too right! Stop being negative already! This will be a great signing for us given our current position. We need someone creative with a bit of flair and this guy will bring some exciting games to us. Who did you want then, Emile Heskey?

The thread on N-O is class, get over for a read if you're registered. Some bloke on NUFC Blog said that picture isn't HBA but some Algerian player, posted another picture aswell.

Edited by Besty

Its hardly negative to admit that I have no idea what ben arfa is like. Or that I hope he's not a lightweight.

I'm glad that you have seen him play sufficient times to make the judgement call that he'll be successful in the premier league.

You almost convinced me that you had a clue until the comment about Heskey, then I realised you are just another cunt who knows fuck all trying to appear knowledgeable.

Bit like parks.

Its hardly negative to admit that I have no idea what ben arfa is like. Or that I hope he's not a lightweight.

I'm glad that you have seen him play sufficient times to make the judgement call that he'll be successful in the premier league.

You almost convinced me that you had a clue until the comment about Heskey, then I realised you are just another cunt who knows fuck all trying to appear knowledgeable.

Bit like parks.

Always difficult to judge that.

Have seen him a few times and my Marseille supporting mates have seen him loads. If we do get him, he may frustrate at times but he will get them out of their seats too.