Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking forward to match of the day today, a man u draw and some blatant referee favouritism towards them that surely cant be escaped and us dominating one of the "top 4 contenders"

plus a shit load of goals from yesterday to enjoy, this is why I prefer MOTD2 you get analysis on two/three games and then just goals from all the others, its how highlight shows should be

to be fair he did the typical impression of finger on lip and hand in the air that anyone does when they do a hitler joke

ala cleese in fawlty towers except minus the stepping.

either way if he was meaning to do it or not it was hardly aiming it at anything other than his stupid tash.

It was definitely a Fawlty towers like in-joke imo - but probably daft in that he knows he'll get grief for it because of who he is.

to be fair he did the typical impression of finger on lip and hand in the air that anyone does when they do a hitler joke

ala cleese in fawlty towers except minus the stepping.

either way if he was meaning to do it or not it was hardly aiming it at anything other than his stupid tash.

It was definitely a Fawlty towers like in-joke imo - but probably daft in that he knows he'll get grief for it because of who he is.

I have doubts over whether he gives a shit anymore tbh, people will always find a reason to hate joey barton now no matter what he does

good game from Joey today is all i care about tbh, lets hope for more of that and less of man u style performances

Fucking epic.

Carroll's looking more and more the part. I've had high hopes for him for a while and it's nice to see him getting off the mark like this. He really could score a shit load, he's young enough to think he's invincible and he may just be this year.

Barton and Nolan scoring is all good too. Fuck you Villa and the numerous twats who support you. :cuppa:

Still in shock of how well we played, make the journey home all the sweeter.

Some really good displays today, had my doubts before hand,but it was hard to pick out anyone who had a bad game. Enjoyed the wee trip over, few more booked before the christmas.

What a set of twats the Villa fans are like.

With their one shite song. ''Going down my lord, going down''

''Your support is fucking shit'' they sing to the 2nd highest crowd of the weekend. We were quiet sometimes but the Ultras roared after a while.

6-0 you utter horrible twats.

Agony and Ecstasy!

Set off from Nice at 10 am for a 5 hour journey to Italy. Talk about bad planning.

Spent ages flick through all the stations hoping for something. Even tuned into five live on 693 and willed the radio to work for several minutes. :cuppa:

Had to settle for text updates from back home. Even more gutting because you either think they are taking the piss and if they're not, your missing a quality game.

Going to try and find a good wifi spot in here to download the goals. If anyone has a link to the full game, please post. I think Besty used to know where to find them.

Looking forward to read the previous 21 pages but overjoyed at the result and in particular for Carrol on his number 9 debut.

Agony and Ecstasy!

Set off from Nice at 10 am for a 5 hour journey to Italy. Talk about bad planning.

Spent ages flick through all the stations hoping for something. Even tuned into five live on 693 and willed the radio to work for several minutes. :cuppa:

Had to settle for text updates from back home. Even more gutting because you either think they are taking the piss and if they're not, your missing a quality game.

Going to try and find a good wifi spot in here to download the goals. If anyone has a link to the full game, please post. I think Besty used to know where to find them.

Looking forward to read the previous 21 pages but overjoyed at the result and in particular for Carrol on his number 9 debut.

You've got an iPhone haven't you CT?

If you get Wifi, sign up to this;

Tv on your Iphone

It's free, then watch MOTD2.

Just bear in mind the time difference.

some quality images there mate!

article-1305214-0AE177D8000005DC-143_468x331.jpg

Just going back to the nazi salute incident, i just reed this on the daily mail.

A flurry of comments swept the internet asking if this was Barton's impression of Basil Fawlty offending his German guests in a famous Fawlty Towers episode, but Barton insisted that anyone thinking there were Nazi overtones to his celebration had got completely the wrong end of the stick.

The wayward 27-year-old was merely gesturing that his ridiculous moustache was about to be shaved off. Barton, along with team-mates, pledged not to shave until Newcastle claimed their first win of the season.

Moving quickly to explain the gesture, he said: 'I was simply saying "the moustache is going".'

What a set of twats the Villa fans are like.

With their one shite song. ''Going down my lord, going down''

''Your support is fucking shit'' they sing to the 2nd highest crowd of the weekend. We were quiet sometimes but the Ultras roared after a while.

6-0 you utter horrible twats.

Were they singing? I honestly never heard a peep out of them all game, was sweet though walking out at the end and seeing the smiles well and truly wiped off their smug little Brummie fucking faces.

Dismal team, dismal city, shite fans.

Job done, revenge gained and in fine style but we have to remember they were absolute shite mind, Im struggling to remember but did they actually manage a shot on target?

They did sing fair bit as i'm below them, but all they managed were the going down song, and stuff about the crowd and empty seats which coming form them is hilarious, they can't fill their own ground when they're challenging for a CL place and in big cup runs, they wouldn't have a hope in hell of filling ours! And some random songs about shitting on Birmingham i think was all i heard from them.