Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stream I'm watching is so shit that when the ball came back out of the net after the Barton goal I just thought he had missed and they were preparing for the goal kick..

But anyway, the lack of pace around Carroll has been obvious in the first part of the game. He is winning the majority of the balls sent up to him, but there is just no one running onto the head on.

at first glance I wasn't sure if it had bounced oddly off the cross bar, sensible of Barton to stop from going in the crowd though, because he's definitely going to get a yellow at some point for a dodgy tackle,

Did Harper get a yellow for that by the way? The German station didn't show it

no he didnt

I was waiting for the red when it happened

Me too, I was expecting red, how did he get away with not even a yellow?

at first glance I wasn't sure if it had bounced oddly off the cross bar, sensible of Barton to stop from going in the crowd though, because he's definitely going to get a yellow at some point for a dodgy tackle,

3 minutes later... :cuppa:

Re: Barton. Told you so.

Re: Red card, Young didn't have the ball so I don't think it was a "Goal scoring opportunity, but it was a foul inside the box... even though he was already going down.