Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fucks sake man.

I think that just means the average ticket is going to cost more as it wont be in Level 7.

Wont that wreck crowds a bit too?

I think they know people will be more than willing to pay for membership for the Mackems visit (£20 ticket and £20 membership = £40 to see the derby - cheap at half the price)....and then it's paid for and tickets are as cheap as ever, so crowds won't really affected.

Nice little earner for Big Mike though.

I thought Routledge was good against Man U. Sure, he didn't offer a lot in the attack but then none of our players did, and he was working double-time covering for Perch. So I'd have him playing against Villa.

Got a good feeling about this one actually. Villa haven't really improved squad-wise from the side we beat at home in our last PL season.

Have we written every player off already this season even though it was against the mighty Man U?!?! I cant think of anyone that has escaped the wrath. ;)

Is that the Royal we? :)

Have we written every player off already this season even though it was against the mighty Man U?!?! I cant think of anyone that has escaped the wrath. ;)

I personally think the following will be decent enough PL players when they get used to it (again):

Harper

Williamson

Saylor

Enrique

Guti

Carroll

Doubts over the following:

Guthrie, Barton, Colo, Routledge, Nolan.

I personally think the following will be decent enough PL players when they get used to it (again):

Harper

Williamson

Saylor

Enrique

Guti

Carroll

Doubts over the following:

Guthrie, Barton, Colo, Routledge, Nolan.

I think Colo and Guti will do ok against lesser teams like Blackpool, WBA, Wigan etc but will be found wanting against top 8 sides. Was pretty impressed by Williamson but reckon he will make way when Sol is fit. Carroll has the raw ingredients to be a decent striker but our lack of creativity could break him over a season. I think Routledge will do okl, better than Guti anyway. Barton owes a good season but who knows what you are gonna get?, agree with the rest

Expecting the same line up as Monday night, CH is not going to drop Nolan, smith or barton.

If Guthrie is fit he might play.

Hopefully Lovens is fit and will play some part.

Both Lovenkrands and Guthrie failed to train today and therefore very doubtful for Sunday. Campbell definitely not playing.

Looks like it'll be a similar (if not same) XI to what played at OT.

Too busy pissing round in his new motor :)

Both Lovenkrands and Guthrie failed to train today and therefore very doubtful for Sunday. Campbell definitely not playing.

Looks like it'll be a similar (if not same) XI to what played at OT.

Too busy pissing round in his new motor :)

What did he get?

He did have a 6.3 Merc, plus a Land Rover plus some weird souped up BMW X6 and yesterday he took delivery of a shiny spanking new Lambo convertible which sounds like a couple of Harriers taking off.

Must be nice...

Although his neighbours cant be too chuffed as theyre parked all over the street.

Got a ticket for Villa and in doing so checked the availability for Blackpool and there's plenty of level 7's for that so i can only imagine we've shifted a few.

Heading over for the game tomorrow, looking forward to it. Will be seated down in the Leazes end for the first time, usually up in level 7. Hope the flight is on time as its cutting it fine, time for a few beers after tho. :);)

Injuries play in our favour. Agbonlahor, Sidwell, Collins, Cuellar all out injured. Carew pushing back into fold from injury but still unsure.

I really hope we fucking cane this lot.

Fucking hated them before we got relegated, now it's more like cold fury.

Rant over