England 4-0 Bulgaria

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Guest Tuco Ramirez

We'll win tonight 2-0 or 3-0 I've got no doubt we'll qualify easily. These aren't the game you need mental strength, the games you need mental strength, and tactical astutness are against you Argies, you krauts, and your Spain's. You need unity, we don't have it, fuckin nothing has changed since the World Cup, Capello's pig headedness, and in my opinion lack of self motivation will mean we'll stagnate for at least 4-6 years, but I don't subscribe to the assertion we have no good 16-18 year olds at all. Wilshere could be the best player in the world imo, you watch it 2 or 3 years time. For the moment though nothings changed and his indecisiveness re Beckham tells you every thing about Capello at the minute.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

England will be fine but unimpressive, Walcott will have a decent game and Capello will be lambasted for not taking him to the World Cup, the same players that have started under Capello will play to the same level and Bojinov will get injured in the warm up :D

We'll win the group easily imo, build everyone's hopes up again and then when the Euro's come round we'll go crashing out again, hopefully Capello will be gone after that. The way he's acted re: Beckham is fucking embarrassing tbh.

International footy isn't what it used to be for me, certainly not with our national team anyways. If we could get 11 players on the pitch who actually wanted to play for their country and were picked on merit and form rather than old league reputation I think we'd get further and the fans would get behind it more.

We'll win tonight 2-0 or 3-0 I've got no doubt we'll qualify easily. These aren't the game you need mental strength, the games you need mental strength, and tactical astutness are against you Argies, you krauts, and your Spain's. You need unity, we don't have it, fuckin nothing has changed since the World Cup, Capello's pig headedness, and in my opinion lack of self motivation will mean we'll stagnate for at least 4-6 years, but I don't subscribe to the assertion we have no good 16-18 year olds at all. Wilshere could be the best player in the world imo, you watch it 2 or 3 years time. For the moment though nothings changed and his indecisiveness re Beckham tells you every thing about Capello at the minute.

The present crop of players love their wages more than they love the game, that is why they need fuckin motivating to play for their country. Rooney and co can have as many photo shoots with them draped or painted with the St George's cross as they want, its all just fuckin lip service. Not fit to lace Terry Butcher's boots, any of them.

As was said after the world cup, we've tried every type of manager since 1990 and none of them have come anywhere near what that group of players acheived. Its largley the players who should take the blame, spoiled by being millionaires at 21 if you ask me.

I expect them to win tonight and qualify from the group, get to the Euro's and then bottle it once again!

If Terry and Lampard had been fit he'd have been picking the pretty much the same team that didn't give a shit and was a pile of crap in the world cup which once again tells them all they can do what they like and be guarenteed to be back in again and again.

I expect them to win tonight and qualify from the group, get to the Euro's and then bottle it once again!

If Terry and Lampard had been fit he'd have been picking the pretty much the same team that didn't give a shit and was a pile of crap in the world cup which once again tells them all they can do what they like and be guarenteed to be back in again and again.

No Lampard is a real blessing in disguise. He's shit for England, has been for years. Hopefully whoever fills in will show that he won't be missed.

No Lampard is a real blessing in disguise. He's shit for England, has been for years. Hopefully whoever fills in will show that he won't be missed.

I used to think Lampard got a bit too much stick, especially as for a while him and Gerrard were both utter dogshit for England, and since Gerrard is clearly the better player he was technically performing worse! BUt as times gone on he's getting worse and at the world cup he literally made no contribution at all to the team until the Germany game, he was a waste of a shirt, along with Rooney and Heskey!