tiotes debut and Ben arfa's first full game.

tinofbeans

I wouldn't count on Ben Afra. In a couple of months time he'll fighting with his team mates.

Wrong board mate, you should go back to smb.

Hopefully he does it sooner, so I can remember this post.

I take it you know him well then, can you get him to sign the bairns top please you miserable mackem bastard?

Chris Hughton gave full Premier League debuts to two new midfielders on Saturday – Hatem Ben Arfa and Cheick Tioté. Ben Arfa made the most obvious impact, with a stunning 30-yard drive that turned out to be the game's only goal, but Tioté also impressed in a more low-key role. Starting in place of Alan Smith, Tioté's calm, reliable distribution in the centre of the pitch allowed Newcastle to control the midfield. Indeed, they actually out-passed Everton on Saturday, recording 276 passes compared to the home side's 260. It may be a narrow margin but not many sides will achieve that at Goodison Park this season – not even Manchester United, who lost out 329-298 in that respect. Tioté was the key to this – completing all of his 43 passes. He also made two interceptions, completed all three of his attempted tackles, and his only shot was on target.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/se...kboard-analysis

He also did a pirouette ©Scott Parker early on too.

I wouldn't count on Ben Afra. In a couple of months time he'll fighting with his team mates.

I take it you know him well then, can you get him to sign the bairns top please you miserable mackem bastard?

Pathetic.

No, I know him at all. Since when do you need to know someone personally to know they're abit of a dick?

He also did a pirouette ©Scott Parker early on too.

:omgwank:

Yeah, if he turns into an empty channel he can easily get out of there again because he has the turning circle of a Scott Parker.

:)

No, I know him at all. Since when do you need to know someone personally to know they're abit of a dick?

Fair play you've proved your point perfectly.

:)

Pathetic.

Suppose you're right, I mean, I've only ever read two of your posts and I can already see you're a top shelf wanker.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Pathetic.

Suppose you're right, I mean, I've only ever read two of your posts and I can already see you're a top shelf wanker.

You've only read 2? Why have you quoted 3 of them then?

Whats the betting he plays 24 good games. Refuses to play another so he can sign for one of the big 3.

LIKELY.

If we win half of them?

TAKE.

True that. Even if his intention is to use us to move off elsewhere we're hardly in a position to do anything but grin and bear it, and hopeful enjoy a few magical moments along the way.

I don't think that's necessarily the case, but from what we do know of Ben Arfa everything can change in a very short period of time.

I think many accept that his primary aim was likely to get into the premiership to showcase himself. Its critical we stay up this season as teams that get promoted next season are likely to be of lesser quality than this season. Assuming he helps us have a decent season we can then move on. Plus I'd like to think we'd pay the (6M was it?) and if others wanted him we'd get profit on our layout.

Maybe being harsh on him but you couldn't fault him for wanting to be with a top 6 side.

I think many accept that his primary aim was likely to get into the premiership to showcase himself. Its critical we stay up this season as teams that get promoted next season are likely to be of lesser quality than this season. Assuming he helps us have a decent season we can then move on. Plus I'd like to think we'd pay the (6M was it?) and if others wanted him we'd get profit on our layout.

Maybe being harsh on him but you couldn't fault him for wanting to be with a top 6 side.

I think from the interviews with him and his actions in coming over to Newcastle and practically striking to join us over other teams, (and the quote from him dismissing any possibility that he'd have considered Everton), that's he was pretty happy to come to us. I'm not saying down the line if a Manu or Chelsea came knocking that he'd definitely stay but i don't think he's just here with the intenion already to move on soon. He seems the sort of player who will be loved by our fans and will really appreciate that and produce his best here IMO, and so my bigger worry is Ashley having the sense to get him bought properly as soon as possible regardless of 25 games played.

Pathetic.

You've only read 2? Why have you quoted 3 of them then?

I only had to read two of them though to realise you're a massive bellend.

You gutted about Bramble?