Cheryl Cole

Cheryl Cole put two shit acts through. One because she looks like her and the other I don't know. The only good one she put through was the scouser. Fuck me Newcastle only got 4 people on the TV Shearer, Ant and Dec and Cole. Soon none of you cunts will be on the telly the way you's are going. I asked me yank mate where is Newcastle he replied wheres the fuck Newcastle.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl Cole put two shit acts through. One because she looks like her and the other I don't know. The only good one she put through was the scouser. Fuck me Newcastle only got 4 people on the TV Shearer, Ant and Dec and Cole. Soon none of you cunts will be on the telly the way you's are going. I asked me yank mate where is Newcastle he replied wheres the fuck Newcastle.

Have a nice day today did you? A yank mate you're having a laugh that would require two miracles. Firstly someone from outside of merseyside understanding a word you say and secondly you having a mate. Now why don't you hold a good nights silence or go and collapse a wall and kill some people?

I don't know what's worse; the fact that you come up with such drivel or the fact that you watch X Factor in the first place.

Whos carla lane? Some red coat from butlins hacked into me account.

Are you just back from the sunbed shop dave?

Been the match today come back from the pub

Pervert.

Watching 11 scouse puffs getting publicly raped.

Internet cocks in high-horse at something massively popular shock.

Cheryl is off her rocker. The three that should have gone through were all black, she took one black act through. Anyone else think she's harbouring a grudge?

Spoony on Twitter: I don't watch xfactor but I hear that race, as opposed to talent, played a part in tonights decisions. Is this true?

Mark Bright on Twitter: Ms Tweedy left two women of colour out after they both auditioned v well for 2 blubbering fools who bottled it.

:lol: Pair of fucking bellends.

Spoony on Twitter: I don't watch xfactor but I hear that race, as opposed to talent, played a part in tonights decisions. Is this true?

Mark Bright on Twitter: Ms Tweedy left two women of colour out after they both auditioned v well for 2 blubbering fools who bottled it.

Did you watch it? Who would you have put through?

She had a fucking black co-judge (or whatever they call it), was married to a black bloke (and gets moist whenever a good looking black bloke turns up for audition) and she was Burke's judge when she won a few years back. For these two knobheads to start playing the race card about X Factor is mental and hilarious.

I wouldn't have put that Katie bird through cos she was a massive dickhead, but I can see putting that quirky lass who looks like she's 16 going on 50-year-old-pub-landlady through. She did put a black lass through an'all btw.

She had a fucking black co-judge (or whatever they call it), was married to a black bloke (and gets moist whenever a good looking black bloke turns up for audition) and she was Burke's judge when she won a few years back. For these two knobheads to start playing the race card about X Factor is mental and hilarious.

I wouldn't have put that Katie bird through cos she was a massive dickhead, but I can see putting that quirky lass who looks like she's 16 going on 50-year-old-pub-landlady through. She did put a black lass through an'all btw.

I watched it (under duress :D). Anyway, what's the point in the boot camp if you just choose the quirky ones regardless of how shit their performances were? That one who was a member of a Supremes tribute act was cute as a button too and had a good chance of winning it imo.

Suspect Cheryl has gone back to stealing lollipops after her split from Cole like. :lol: