Carroll

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid is obviously a fucking knob, too many times to be 'unlucky'. Seriously needs to stay off the drink if he can't handle it. The career he's got and the wedge he can make and he can't be arsed to make a few small sacrifices? What a waste.

He wont spend. Unless we moved some on. Prob expect to go with shola & lovenkrands.

In that event we'll have to look forward to Championship football again me thinks :lol:

I think we were looking at it before this happened anyhoo...

I was looking at the odds yesterday, 7/2 I think it was. Was tempted then and am even more so now. Might stick 50 or 60 on it, would pay for a weekend away for the last day of the season, avoid the ignominy.

That bird has got a serious case of man-face.

:lol:

When was the first one? With Steven Taylor's jaw being kept in house it's 3 times in less than a year year he's fucked up innit?

Gypsy looking prick.

Edited by Happy Face

He wont spend. Unless we moved some on. Prob expect to go with shola & lovenkrands.

In that event we'll have to look forward to Championship football again me thinks :lol:

I think we were looking at it before this happened anyhoo...

I was looking at the odds yesterday, 7/2 I think it was. Was tempted then and am even more so now. Might stick 50 or 60 on it, would pay for a weekend away for the last day of the season, avoid the ignominy.

I was saying the same thing yesterday. Tbh, it doesn't feel right doing it but I think it's a great bet. It wouldn't console me much like.

He was granted bail on condition he live with Newcastle captain Kevin Nolan until a further appearance in January.

The court heard Mr Carroll, who gave his address as Newcastle's Jesmond Dene Hotel, will claim self-defence.

Magistrates agreed Mr Carroll does not have to stay overnight at Mr Nolan's home when Newcastle are playing.

The player was also told he must not contact any prosecution witnesses. The case was adjourned until 10 January.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-11563332

Is it right that the court has ordered Carroll to live with Kevin Nolan ?

The BBC say it is.

BBC3 are in talks to film it for a Friday night sitcom.

The second sentence is not true.

Carroll rooming with Barton would be like "Bottom" :lol:

Does Nolan get a choice???

:lol: Good of him to step in and take him under his wing like. Hope it has the desired effect because Carroll's in danger of ruining his career at this rate.

I was saying the same thing yesterday. Tbh, it doesn't feel right doing it but I think it's a great bet. It wouldn't console me much like.

Mike and Dekka have a monkey each on it.

Does Nolan get a choice???

:lol: Good of him to step in and take him under his wing like. Hope it has the desired effect because Carroll's in danger of ruining his career at this rate.

I'm guessing it's got something to do with him being club captain? Condition of bail as well I'm guessing - i.e. he either stays with Nolan or stays in the clink.