Carroll

Does Nolan get a choice???

:) Good of him to step in and take him under his wing like. Hope it has the desired effect because Carroll's in danger of ruining his career at this rate.

I'm guessing it's got something to do with him being club captain? Condition of bail as well I'm guessing - i.e. he either stays with Nolan or stays in the clink.

I heard it was Nolan getting into some bird in the bogs that started bother with the bouncers in the first place.

He's not known to be a tea totaller or owt is he?

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Seriously, which lying bastard has told her she has the looks to make it as a model. Looks like she's from the Gateshead branch of the Bangkok Ladyboys.

Haha she also has a look of Rod, Oz's son when they go to that social club in Spennymoor.

:) Good of him to step in and take him under his wing like. Hope it has the desired effect because Carroll's in danger of ruining his career at this rate.

I'm guessing it's got something to do with him being club captain? Condition of bail as well I'm guessing - i.e. he either stays with Nolan or stays in the clink.

I heard it was Nolan getting into some bird in the bogs that started bother with the bouncers in the first place.

He doesn't look a teetotaller like, does he? :icon_lol:

He's a pisshead and massive fanny rat by all accounts.

Seriously, which lying bastard has told her she has the looks to make it as a model. Looks like she's from the Gateshead branch of the Bangkok Ladyboys.

I'm still trying to work out whether that shot of her is before or after Carroll gave her a backhand slap.

She's grotesque like.

She looks like a talentless wannabe trying to cling on to any shred of fame and it's a shame Carroll is clearly stupid enough - and sufficiently lacking in any taste - to be knocking about with it.

She's grotesque like.

She looks like a talentless wannabe trying to cling on to any shred of fame and it's a shame Carroll is clearly stupid enough - and sufficiently lacking in any taste - to be knocking about with it.

I'm sure she's got a lovely personality. :)

Although alternatively, and a bit more seriously she may have very much the opposite and Caroll was genuinely acting in self defence as he claims, which going off the tales Craig and CT tell is quite possible.

Given his previous however people and more importantly the law are going to think otherwise - as has been demonstrated in this thread.

My gut instinct says he walloped her unjustifiably as well btw but let's see what comes out..

She's grotesque like.

I'm sure she's got a lovely personality. :icon_lol:

Although alternatively, and a bit more seriously she may have very much the opposite and Caroll was genuinely acting in self defence as he claims, which going off the tales Craig and CT tell is quite possible.

Given his previous however people and more importantly the law are going to think otherwise - as has been demonstrated in this thread.

My gut instinct says he walloped her unjustifiably as well btw but let's see what comes out..

I don't think anyone is saying different so no point in getting holier than thou about it really. :)

I don't think you did anything wrong there like Craig.

What planet is Carroll on though, as I exclusively revealed last night, another TT exclusive don't think NO got it before yous did, he twatted an unnamed lass, believed to be his lass. He's got the world at his feet, he must really be thick as fuck three times in two years now.

:icon_lol:

BEEP BEEP BEEP :)

The point is even if he's innocent, what is our main hope or survival doing out fucking on at nearly 5am?

Should be keeping his head down anyway atm. Nolan supposedly recuperating from injury being there (if true) isn't a great example being set either. I wonder why I bother going to watch these pricks at times like this, I really do. Especially the dross we're serving up. The main reason I go is for the post-match pint.

Edited by alex

Carroll;" It was self defence M'Lud. She threatened to pin me down and cock slap me. "

Beak; " Release this man"

After Carroll got done for assault the first time and then decked Taylor I was all for him being sacked, hated the thick twat, but that subsided with him doing well last season and us being promoted. Just goes to show we should have got him out and the same goes for Barton. Carroll's not good enough to warrant sticking with through all this bother, dragging the club through the fucking dirt.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

After Carroll got done for assault the first time and then decked Taylor I was all for him being sacked, hated the thick twat, but that subsided with him doing well last season and us being promoted. Just goes to show we should have got him out and the same goes for Barton. Carroll's not good enough to warrant sticking with through all this bother, dragging the club through the fucking dirt.

I think there's a case that, before morality is even considered, these types of players are not worth the bother. Can't see Wenger of Ferguson putting up with this shit.

Thing is, morality doesn't come into it as far as the club is concerned. They only investigated sacking Barton because they wanted him off the wage bill. Carroll's still in the sellable asset category atm. I wonder what clauses were inserted into his 5 year contract about future bother though.